Vlada Roslyakova

Hbd to the iconic Vlada :luv: To celebrate, here are some throwback pics of baby Vlada in all her thinspiring glory *

*I know that most, if not all, of these photos have been posted on this thread at some point, and this is meant to be a throwback post of one of the most iconic and beloved skinny’s of all. I’m still learning the SGF culture and am genuinely sorry if this post is considered irrelevant

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
was blessed with vlada's presence today walking by the museum of sex- she is as perfectly skinny and tall as one would think. never seen calves so tiny. prominent eye bags (which she has had throughout her career), but still 1000% goddess :bow:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Oh my god, Vlada is actually pretty good at singing and theatre. I've never actually heard her voice before but I'm surprised by how powerful + deep it is. I don't know why, but I found it so lovely. :luvluv:

Screenshot_20190721-135900.png

Screenshot_20190721-135805.png

(Plus, Vlada on vacay in Barcelona and her yummy looking dessert. She has such a delicate bone structure!)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: 4 users
her yummy looking dessert

Ceci n'est pas un avocado, unless they GMOed it to come with a chocolate truffled pit. I might be stating the obvious but nouvelle cuisine is major in Barcelona.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
her yummy looking dessert

Ceci n'est pas un avocado, unless they GMOed it to come with a chocolate truffled pit. I might be stating the obvious but nouvelle cuisine is major in Barcelona.

It looks like a mousse of some kind? In London you can get vegan organic ice cream in the shape of an avocado. All the fatties think it's healthy. I bet we'll see it in Romee's vlog as soon as she comes to London #HeALtHfIrST

tmp_WI2XXB_d06f1f3004707302_Avo-lato_-_Selfridges_London_6_.jpg

It looks like a mousse of some kind? In London you can get vegan organic ice cream in the shape of an avocado
This is assuredly not some vegan marketing scheme but part of the molecular tradition post el Bulli (more akin to Dinner by Heston Blumenthal in London and the infamous chicken liver mousse/mandarin orange situation), but yes.

Reactions: 1 users
C05E7CBC-9CFF-427B-9DC1-F822B175BC14.jpeg
858DCAD5-6305-4240-9702-92784930D4D5.jpeg

Vlada’s looking great. I can’t believe she’s 32, she looks so youthful and lovely :bow:

• Love
E29FC21B-301D-4FD6-8965-BC1FD16654F6.jpeg

Saw this picture and Karl’s quote came to my mind: “You can be the chicest thing in the world in a t-shirt and jeans - it’s up to you.”
:bow:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 16 users
FFS. She might be decent at acting but her voice just is not fit for singing - at least in this type of horrible, nasal genre. It hurts.

I also hope it's not written by her. The lyrics are so cheesy. Just no

• Agree
  • WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
FFS. She might be decent at acting but her voice just is not fit for singing - at least in this type of horrible, nasal genre. It hurts.

I also hope it's not written by her. The lyrics are so cheesy. Just no

Not specifically aimed at Vlada, just a general comment.
Sometimes I wish models weren't on social media. Always ruins the perception you have of them as almost other-worldly and untouchable. Yes, models like Vlada, Snejana, Marine etc. are no longer in their primes and have the right to do whatever they want, but I can't help feeling that I've been given false impressions. Of course models aren't robots and they do have lives outside of the modelling world, but cringeworthy posts (*cough* Snejana *cough*) do negatively taint their reputations.
Also wanna say that I don't find Vlada's singing that bad, her theatrical videos are quite sweet and endearing. However, this one...not so much.

• Agree