Vlada Roslyakova

You might be right; the only evidence I could find of her saying that was the gif, which I’ve seen all over tumblr, but there’s no actual video footage:sorry:

Could you perhaps put a little more thought into your posts? You've made 32 since joining on Monday, and virtually all of them have bumped threads to contribute nothing but a line or two of opinion. The only two that haven't are this fake gif and a video that you were quickly told is a repost.

It's not that opinions are a bad thing - it's just that thus far, a couple of lines of text seem to be all you've contributed in over 30 posts here without any original content. Being a new joiner is exciting and I get that, because I joined a couple of months ago myself - so I'm trying to be nice in saying this.

Maybe I'm being a bitch, idk :cautious:

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Could you perhaps put a little more thought into your posts? You've made 32 since joining on Monday, and virtually all of them have bumped threads to contribute nothing but a line or two of opinion. The only two that haven't are this fake gif and a video that you were quickly told is a repost.

It's not that opinions are a bad thing - it's just that thus far, a couple of lines of text seem to be all you've contributed in over 30 posts here without any original content. Being a new joiner is exciting and I get that, because I joined a couple of months ago myself - so I'm trying to be nice in saying this.

Maybe I'm being a bitch, idk :cautious:
Sorry, I realize I'm being a little post-happy because I just joined and I've been reading the forums for so long before!! I'm still figuring out how things work despite reading all the new member material. I'll take the criticism:shame:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
As mentioned here, she is probably my ultimate favourite as we have the same structure (except I’m a little taller with a narrower rib cage).
What surprised me is that she never looked ill. No matter how skinny. Maybe a couple of angles made her look a little scary but to me, it was perfect!

Attachments

• 7AFE9444-DF18-4D0A-BEFA-C213C229C6B2.jpeg
    7AFE9444-DF18-4D0A-BEFA-C213C229C6B2.jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 163
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
What surprised me is that she never looked ill. No matter how skinny. Maybe a couple of angles made her look a little scary but to me, it was perfect!
I think it is her eyes. She has so much life and energy in them. Her eyes are captivating while her attitude is to just own whatever she does.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
OMG, thank you @bingeonvogue - so glad to read that.

As mentioned here, she is probably my ultimate favourite as we have the same structure (except I’m a little taller with a narrower rib cage).
Agreed, she was blessed genetics wise, I wonder if it is in part her ethnicity.. my babushka always looked extremely young despite periods of extreme ill-health.
Back to Vlada: Her intensity is gorgeous, inspiring and her sheer range is cosmic.. she's hard working yet extremely humble on the outside... just, DAMN. :luv:
(I know these were posted way back in the thread, but I've always loved these shots- models who can move are sublime)

elleuk04.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Wait, what? The same structure as Vlada, but taller and narrower? Girl, you must be a dream :luvluv:

Wait, what? The same structure as Vlada, but taller and narrower? Girl, you must be a dream :luvluv:
It’s a pain in the butt to look skinny though. Kudos to her. A slight water retention shows straight away. She literally must have to had been on top of everything she consumed all the time

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
What heathen dared to disrespect our dear Vlada with this picture:

47E4DCFE-7893-4CE0-A40F-33EDAE84D831.png

Out of all the masterpieces available they go with this one???

• Agree
  • Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: 3 users