bdb92c21df94c1c35ec2761d2459d8da.jpg

e1a12084e741ea5126939fed1e6b00f9.jpg

692384478ef207bfd522bbab9f3c42c5.jpg

b6ceb1401e574a0dd4063e1aa3693484.jpg

f9dc0a9f9dc9cf0d6859d9c0b2d2d846.jpg

Vive la reine:luv::luv::luv:

Vlada didn't say it, at least not on gifs they've put text on
here's the interview :3 CLICK

I just love when blondes have strong dark eyebrows, she's looking gorgeous in those.

i'm the opposite actually!! I thought she looked beautiful in every shot (she is perfection after all :luv:) but the ones with the dark eyebrows kind of bothered me only because Vlada has such a precious, doll-like face and the eyebrows looked a little harsh to me or something.

Poor her, i feel like she can not do anything else than :
- pretty girl
- doll
- teen spirit
- fairy
and the likes

forget about dark, boyish, mistic etc...

That's already great but i feel like she's not and editorial star, more a catwalker and that's it that's all. But please, say, I'm wrong, I like her.

Poor her, i feel like she can not do anything else than :
- pretty girl
- doll
- teen spirit
- fairy
and the likes

forget about dark, boyish, mistic etc...

That's already great but i feel like she's not and editorial star, more a catwalker and that's it that's all. But please, say, I'm wrong, I like her.

Haha that 'poor girl' is sure making a lot of cash and is still booking a hell of a lot of editorial work considering the span of her career for someone who's not an 'editorial star'. Sorry to be contrary, your opinion is your opinion. Personally I've always seen her as an editorial chameleon - and a star on the runway too!

You know it's funny how whenever we (I mean a lot of forum members here) want to say 'super skinny', or any other equivalent of that term, we use the expression 'vlada thin'. It's like she is a point of reference for everybody.

It's the first model that I learned about through these forums that I didn't know before, and for some reason she has become the icon.
But she isn't the skinniest of the models around, which is why it's 'funny'. I mean, in the gif above, sure she is very skinny, but if you look at Anna S. legs or Snejana's legs, they are probably even tinier.

I'm not saying I don't like Vlada, or don't find her skinny or whatever, but I can't help but find it cute/funny how Vlada has become for us the point of reference for models and skinniness.

You know it's funny how whenever we (I mean a lot of forum members here) want to say 'super skinny', or any other equivalent of that term, we use the expression 'vlada thin'. It's like she is a point of reference for everybody.

It's the first model that I learned about through these forums that I didn't know before, and for some reason she has become the icon.
But she isn't the skinniest of the models around, which is why it's 'funny'. I mean, in the gif above, sure she is very skinny, but if you look at Anna S. legs or Snejana's legs, they are probably even tinier.

I'm not saying I don't like Vlada, or don't find her skinny or whatever, but I can't help but find it cute/funny how Vlada has become for us the point of reference for models and skinniness.

Vlada had a really skinny phase, though. I think that is what we all mean when we say "Vlada thin". At that stage, I believe her legs (and the rest of her body) looked smaller than Anna, Snej, you name it.

127b25400cdbe843abf1d2d712c8c0a9.jpg

Vlada had a really skinny phase, though. I think that is what we all mean when we say "Vlada thin". At that stage, I believe her legs (and the rest of her body) looked smaller than Anna, Snej, you name it.

You said it!
She was totally snap-in-half-able and she even rocked her dark circles when a lot of people at that weight would look simply exhausted. I love her face, it's so, so unique...

When I look at Vlada I just want to do a long, contented sigh. Can we have an emoticon for that? :D