Vlada Roslyakova

So boring. Skinny with big eyes and some blonde hair- a clone.

I gotta agree with the other gurls. You saying something so negative about EVERT FREAKIN' MODEL IN THIS FREAKIN' WORLD is just annoying. :rolleyes:
It's just like the fatties, who have something negative to say about every freakin' thin person in this freakin' world.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do.” - Benjamin Franklin

I don't know, though - do you think a butter fast would sort her out? Maybe some ghee tea would cure that complexion. Or how about a lard smoothie - I hear it's great for bringing original tones to the face.

Answers on a postcard, please.

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like Vlada's already ahead on all the saturated fat she needs:

00150m.jpg

674ac6980e7f1bc6b1dc91dd5689fe43.jpg

00100m.jpg

vlada-eating-backstage-jil-sander-ss10b.jpg

Only she could pull off the act of eating junk food and turning it into beautiful, delicate and thinspirational pictures. (Assuming she eats it, in which case, best self-control-spo ever. Unless the coconut-oil tea she drinks is out of frame.)

Looks like Vlada's already ahead on all the saturated fat she needs:

(Assuming she eats it, in which case, best self-control-spo ever. Unless the coconut-oil tea she drinks is out of frame.)

:lol::lol::lol:

Vlada's calves :bow:
Vlada-Olga.jpg

Doesn't Olga know by now that unless you want to feel fat you NEVER stand or sit next to Vlada Roslyakova??
Vlada-Olga.jpg

I think Vlada's legs deserve their own thread :lol:

Reactions: 2 users
I've actually never favored her or disliked her, when it comes to Russian Queens Sasha will always have my heart :luv: That being said, she does have a good body and seems really nice and talkative in real life

Last edited by a moderator:
It's like this, hunny: everyone's got the right to their opinion ... except about Vlada. ;)

I'm kidding - seriously, I want this to be a place where everyone is free to express their opinion. I did NOT slap you because of what you said about Vlada (but, I'll admit, it made it real easy to decide which post to slap you for.)

You just keep posting the SAME EFFIN CRAP IN EVERY EFFIN THREAD. With you it's like, every model sucks; oh, and hey you guys, Venus in retrograde means you should drink coconut oil. GOD, STOP before an innocent member claws their own brains out so they don't have to listen to you! Go talk to yourself in a mirror, SO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR US! God damn.. :supermad:

Wow. I hate this superior attitude so much. Everyone is stupid, every idea is crap (unless it comes from miss know-it-all). It was getting annoying.
Thank you, Skinny Gurl :)

Agree completely.

Now back to Vlada. Recent editorial (I think). Hunger Magazine Summer 2012

hunger.jpg

Adore the "Hunger" cap. I want! :luv:

vlada-hunger-3-e1336660633552.jpg

vlada-hunger-1-e1336660587412.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't get this to be the same size as the other pics.

Love the futuristic vibe, the photographer did a great job!

vlada-hunger-2-e1336660606100.jpg
as_12sum_hunger_screensiren_hunger02_screen_sire5.jpg

as_12sum_hunger_screensiren_hunger02_screen_sire6.jpg
as_12sum_hunger_screensiren_hunger02_screen_sire4.jpg

American Elle March 2012
Model: Vlada Roslyakova
Photographer: Laurie Bartley
Stylist: Kate Lanphear
Hair: Bok-Hee
Makeup: Ayami Nishimura
Casting: Anita Bitton

021512%2BElle-2.jpg
unnamed_wq0tl0p53k.jpg
ElleUSMarch2012VladaRoslyakova-04.jpg
Vlada%2BRoslyakova%2Bfor%2BElle%2BUS%2BMarch%2B2012-6.jpg

021512%2BElle%2B%288%29.jpg
fashion_scans_remastered-vlada_roslyakova-elle_usa-march_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-6.jpg
fashion_scans_remastered-vlada_roslyakova-elle_usa-march_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-4.jpg

@Skinny2012 Thanks for posting! those pictures are amazing. My fave editorial of her so far I think :luv:

Reactions: 1 users

Where have you seen these clones?!? Because I need to go there and find out what their secret is...

And @Skinny2012 I love that editorial - edgy but a lonely vibe at the same time. And a little shout out: If anyone would like to send me those clothes from that edit, I would be more than happy.

:kiss:

Not a recent editorial, but i just have to post it. I love the lighting effects...it looks so unreal. Vlada is the forest princess :luv:

Magazine: Numéro (Issue #104), July 2009
Editorial: Forest Princess
Photographer: Greg Kadel

9072-800w.jpg
vladaprincess8.jpg

Vlada%252BRoslyakova%252Bin%252BNumero%252B104%252BJuly%252B2004,%252BForest%252BPrincess78.jpg
Vlada%252BRoslyakova%252Bin%252BNumero%252B104%252BJuly%252B2004,%252BForest%252BPrincessr.jpg

3705719432_0d4fcd9151_o.jpg
4168693021_29ffb89a48_o.jpg

8990-800w.jpg
Vlada%2BRoslyakova%2Bby%2BGreg%2BKadel%2Bfor%2BNum%25C3%25A9ro%2B104%2BJuneJuly%2B2009_3.jpg

It's like this, hunny: everyone's got the right to their opinion ... except about Vlada. ;)

I'm kidding - seriously, I want this to be a place where everyone is free to express their opinion. I did NOT slap you because of what you said about Vlada (but, I'll admit, it made it real easy to decide which post to slap you for.)

You just keep posting the SAME EFFIN CRAP IN EVERY EFFIN THREAD. With you it's like, every model sucks; oh, and hey you guys, Venus in retrograde means you should drink coconut oil. GOD, STOP before an innocent member claws their own brains out so they don't have to listen to you! Go talk to yourself in a mirror, SO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE FOR US! God damn.. :supermad:

Amen. :nopity:
I was hoping someone would point it out, and who better than "The Boss"..?!

American Elle March 2012
Photographer: Laurie Bartley
Stylist: Kate Lanphear
Hair: Bok-Hee
Makeup: Ayami Nishimura
Casting: Anita Bitton

021512%2BElle-2.jpg
unnamed_wq0tl0p53k.jpg
ElleUSMarch2012VladaRoslyakova-04.jpg
Vlada%2BRoslyakova%2Bfor%2BElle%2BUS%2BMarch%2B2012-6.jpg

021512%2BElle%2B%288%29.jpg
fashion_scans_remastered-vlada_roslyakova-elle_usa-march_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-6.jpg
fashion_scans_remastered-vlada_roslyakova-elle_usa-march_2012-scanned_by_vampirehorde-hq-4.jpg

She looks amazing in these photos!!! Vlada should be a category all her own. All hail! :bow:

Wow I liked her before but she wasn't one of my favs but now after seeing the last two set of photos :wtf: i finally see what the craze over her is, gorgeous!

Reactions: 1 user