Vlada Roslyakova

3BB12E0E-21C8-4A56-B00F-068A728B7ED0.png

Knowing that Vlada is social distancing makes me love her even more.

Also...couldn't decide whether to post these in the cozy forum, or here, but they are such a mood:

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Ugh, apparently I passed the time-limit to edit. I thought I knew how to embed Instagram posts but apparently not. Sorry! For someone of a "younger generation" I'm terrible with technology. 😬

embed Instagram posts
Actually better not to embed them, just screenshot and attach as images (make sure not to include any of your personal info, like your account handle or profile pic, though.) Instagram posts get removed all the time, but screenshots last forever ;)

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
In times like these, it’s so nice to see people being genuinely good & willing to help others. Vlada’s last three Instagram posts are in Russian, but after translating, I gathered that she must have come together with some others to form a team to help those stuck without a means of getting home due to travel restrictions.

From helping organize lists of who needs help & who’s willing to give it, opening her home to tourists stuck in the area, & helping get supplies together to make it possible for people to get meals— truly lovely inside & out.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
She’s so cute :luv: Still rocking that thigh gap!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users