Vlada Roslyakova

lizzielacksiron

Rising Star
FFS. She might be decent at acting but her voice just is not fit for singing - at least in this type of horrible, nasal genre. It hurts.

I also hope it's not written by her. The lyrics are so cheesy. Just no

Not specifically aimed at Vlada, just a general comment.
Sometimes I wish models weren't on social media. Always ruins the perception you have of them as almost other-worldly and untouchable. Yes, models like Vlada, Snejana, Marine etc. are no longer in their primes and have the right to do whatever they want, but I can't help feeling that I've been given false impressions. Of course models aren't robots and they do have lives outside of the modelling world, but cringeworthy posts (*cough* Snejana *cough*) do negatively taint their reputations.
Also wanna say that I don't find Vlada's singing that bad, her theatrical videos are quite sweet and endearing. However, this one...not so much.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

willow

Rising Star
Updating this thread again (you’re welcome) as I found this treasure of a video proving she is the absolute queen of the runway

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Is she being sarcastic or is this her natural lip colour? Only Vlada could make a nude lip look red :luv:
Her whole face looks flushed. May be the light in the room or the pic has the color turned up. Her lips are not that red.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

saturation

Super Star
Is she being sarcastic or is this her natural lip colour? Only Vlada could make a nude lip look red :luv:
Seconding FT - also when the picture is saturated, red/warmer tones show up more.
I'm also just as pale as her and can confirm that any lip color looks more red against white skin than tanner flesh

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

willow

Rising Star
If you’re feeling down about so many other models falling off the wagon at least Vlada never fails to disappoint :luv: She is such a breath of fresh air

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

saturation

Super Star
Screenshots of videos on her story so you can't really tell, but she just has this breath taking aura :lol: Please god let me look like this at 32, hngh 🍾

Screenshot_20191213_001017.jpg
Screenshot_20191213_001509.jpgScreenshot_20191213_001527.jpgScreenshot_20191213_001539.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users