Vlada Roslyakova

She still looks almost the same though. Maybe like 2-5 pound difference than the photoshopped pic but you’re right. :hahano:
I think she looks *way* better in the normal//unshopped pic. Less bobbly. What always has stunned me about Vlada is that she never looked odd/gaunt/bony despite being one of the skinniest models ever. She has the most delicate,smallest bone structure

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
It's been photoshopped by someone online. (If you flick through with the original it's really obvious.)

Ugh is it pro-ana sites that do this or something? Like Vlada really needs photoshop :hahano:
True,it's too ridiculous to photoshop HER. :slap: But original photo is so damn good and my comment applies for it too.

She has been travelling around the world over December and the photos on her insta are gorgeous

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
So happy to see Vlada on the runway this couture week at Armani Privé :bow:
PXT9wHj.jpg

I'm sure some of you are more than ready to criticize her body, and all I can say is check yourself :hahano:. She is the queen

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I was wondering, does anyone know if Vlada and her husband got a divorce at a point? I am really up-to-date on her insta haha and she’s always travelling alone/with friends and never post pictures of him as she did once.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
As much as I would love to go through 78 pages of Vlada to check for these already being posted, I simply don't have the time to.

Vlada circa 2006 appreciation post:
FIlFBT7.jpg

eE7p9jG.jpg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 14 users
As much as I would love to go through 78 pages of Vlada to check for these already being posted, I simply don't have the time to.

Vlada circa 2006 appreciation post:
FIlFBT7.jpg

:luvluv:

I think I speak for all of us when I say, reposting pictures of baby Vlada is always acceptable, no matter how many times they were posted before.

• Agree
Reactions: 17 users