Vlada Roslyakova

She's beautiful. Just breathtaking.

Not healthy at all, but beautiful. It is a price paid...

Reactions: 1 users
i love her style..and yes she is adorable

VladaRoslyakova+%25281%2529.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I have a feeling that I would like Vlada as a model much more if she didn't look like she was about to collapse and die all the time (that's just my opinion, don't murder me). I mean, she used to be pretty, but too much starving and too little sleep doesn't make for a pretty complexion, you know? She is past her prime, and that makes me sad, because she used to be so lovely.

I have a feeling that I would like Vlada as a model much more if she didn't look like she was about to collapse and die all the time (that's just my opinion, don't murder me). I mean, she used to be pretty, but too much starving and too little sleep doesn't make for a pretty complexion, you know? She is past her prime, and that makes me sad, because she used to be so lovely.

Price paid for her ethereal look.

00450m.jpg

:luv:

Reactions: 1 users
I can't believe she is turning 25 this year. I honestly believe she could pass for 18. This photo was taken this year:

kasia-struss-and-vlada-ro-14.jpg

Wow, 25! I love that Vlada has never really changed over the years (I know, some people notice some fluctuations, but they're really not a big deal)... I hope she can healthily maintain FOREVER... and keep modeling. I never want her to try to act or anything! Just keep taking photos!!

the 'ethereal look' is thus quite erm....costly, no? Well it doesn't matter, if you want it enough you won't settle for anything else.

the 'ethereal look' is thus quite erm....costly, no? Well it doesn't matter, if you want it enough you won't settle for anything else.

Of course it's costly; hence why it's rare. If she was regular sized as V.S. models for example, she would just be another pretty blondie, nothing particularly exotic...

Skinny legs :luv:
00030f.jpg

00360f.jpg

00080f.jpg

00070f.jpg

:lol: well, clearly coco should learn not to pose next to beautiful vlada if she wants any type of spot light on her...
00450f.jpg

@riley4tt: to your question below, it's genetics ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a thinspiration for me!!!!! Its amazing how she can be so thin and yet her face is still full... how is that possible?

Such a thinspiration for me!!!!! Its amazing how she can be so thin and yet her face is still full... how is that possible?

I have this similar Eastern European tendency to have wide, full face that remains wide and full, no matter what. I would kill for razor sharp, sunken-in cheekbones, but alas, not in the cards. The other thing that sucks if you have features like this is that your face looks fat no matter what, unless you are super, super skinny. Oh well, more motivation to lose!

Also Vlada is 25!? WHAT? I had no idea she was that old, agreed that she looks 18. Increases my respect for her figure even more.

Are you talking about this??

tumblr_lj6qmqaBhn1qfrfu9o1_500.jpg

Yep! In the thread that I found it in, a person had witnessed it backstage and said that Daria Werbowy had given her her plate of cake to hold and she just stared it down and never ate a bite and never accepted a plate of her own.