Vittoria Ceretti

@luciole exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, some lesbians still show hatred towards bisexuals, as if they were like that for attention. Even if I was to believe everything that was stated on those messages, I don't really see a problem here. Dating someone secretly isn't a new thing among people of public interest, and neither is sending flirty messages or spreading nasty rumors about your ex after a (bitter) break-up.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Am I wrong in saying that Vitto has never explicitly said she’s a lesbian? Liking girls =/= not liking boys.

Something probably happened with Vitto and her friends which induced some sort of jealousy/bitterness/mistrust between them. It’s a shame because I kinda rooted for Kaia and Vitto’s relationship tbh :cry:

The only remotely problematic thing she appears to have done (given what is said in that report is true) is flirt with Kaia online whilst hooking up with/dating guys in Italy. I can’t blame Vitto for keeping her relationship a secret/not telling the world she’s definitively bi, nor can I blame Nat for calling her a cunt. People don’t always get along with their exes. Shit happens. What’s new?

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
@luciole exactly what I was thinking. Unfortunately, some lesbians still show hatred towards bisexuals, as if they were like that for attention. Even if I was to believe everything that was stated on those messages, I don't really see a problem here. Dating someone secretly isn't a new thing among people of public interest, and neither is sending flirty messages or spreading nasty rumors about your ex after a (bitter) break-up.
Exactly my reasoning. I’m a lesbian dating a bi girl and the prejudice against bi people is disgusting within the LGBT+ community.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Versace Pre-fall 2019
_ALE0145.jpg

• Sad
Damn, I didn't even recognize her at first... Versatile beauty :nod:

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
E5718768-A3E1-421C-9296-0D3FA5A9D09F.jpeg
She must be really charismatic/charming with the right people to be booking all this work because her body is painfully average at this point.

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

So lackluster. I much rather would have wanted to see Tami Williams or someone wear this piece.

• Agree
Vittoria is covering Vogue Japan again. (they recycled her last photoshoot with Luigi and Iango)
Idk if this is a popular opinion, but I find her printwork so blanc and boring, it feels like I've seen this picture of her a hundred times before. That's why she is the perfect muse for Chanel.
before
1377239-800w.jpg
1394711-800w-2.jpg

• Agree