Vittoria Ceretti

03374F05-C2B2-4B5D-99C5-297FECE62A7C.jpeg

:naughty: :ijizzed:;)

Reactions: 1 user
To me, I expect a very slim, dainty figure when I see her face but she has somewhat of a blocky body.
yea vittoria's body reminds me of a slighty taller bambi northwood-blyth, an athletic build that any amount of weight looks obvious. she seems to be hanging around kaia gerber a lot, here's hoping that inspires her to lose more and maintain it.

yea vittoria's body reminds me of a slighty taller bambi northwood-blyth, an athletic build that any amount of weight looks obvious. she seems to be hanging around kaia gerber a lot, here's hoping that inspires her to lose more and maintain it.
Vitto's career would probably hold fine without weight loss, imo Kaia could get the idea that she'd still be successful with the extra 5-10 pounds.
Like -- she totally would, but damn what a waste lmao

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Maybe my outlandish jump to conclusions wasn’t as much of a jump as I thought? :sneaky:

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I love this, I love this concept and I love this couple but I always thought Kaia was dating Travis Jackson
Kaia seems to be one of those people that can get along with anyone so there’s a couple of people who it looks like she may or may not be dating