Vita Sidorkina

What a horrible change bodywise, I swear there were 'scary skinny Vita' headlines just like last month or so:confused:
I honestly think her weight gain is reactionary. Her body is awkward at any weight.

Reactions: 1 user
THAT BLONDE IS SO HOT AND SO PRETTY..i love that she has cellulite and back fat as it makes her look REAL

When someone on daily mail comments this :hahano:

• Funny
Reactions: 2 users
Yikes, those newer pics... she reminds me of girls from my country who think they're so hot on the beach...

I really liked her body when it was more muscular. Too bad.

I think it is fascinating how quickly a person would blow up all the sweat, time, strict diet within months... she was category 'fitspo' until February, what happened and why ?

SkJr1vR.png

h9wQmkX.png

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Brace yourselves, there is now probably going to come a statement how now she feels "like a true herself" and how "the pressure and the modelling industry made her miserable" bullshit.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone checked out her IG lately? She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. It's like she's pulling a Palvin and thinks that we don't notice. Or that it looks good. These undies are creating a muffin top. Freaking VS...:twisted:

Sorry for bumping an old thread but ran across her instagram recently and saw that she lost some weight

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Sorry for bumping an old thread but ran across her instagram recently and saw that she lost some weight

Looks like she's kept it up:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNKucm6jC1O/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She's still not quite as skinny as she was in her prime, but her postpartum transformation still astonishes me. Even though she's no longer skinny-skinny, I must say that she looks absolutely amazing in every photo nonetheless imo. Definite "skinny hot mom" vibes. It really goes to show that as long as you have a low body fat percentage and lots of lean muscle in all the right places, you can look great in absolutely anything you wear. Cheers to her; her hard work has definitely paid off, and she deserves to relish in her results!

I always have extra admiration to go around for all the models (or anyone, for that matter) who go through the process of childbirth and manage to bounce right back afterwards (or, in her case, use postpartum as an opportunity to turn a terrible pre-pregnancy physique into a fantastic skinny mom bod). Proud of Vita.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users

I am a fan of Vita's youtube channel, if not her current body, because of the straightforwardness and honesty with which she expresses herself. I find her to give the facts of the situation, and how it made her feel, whilst not being whiny or blaming anyone for her problems. Even in this video, where it could have easily turned into a "vS iS eVilL1!1" type of thing for views, she still is very pragmatic about accepting that modeling is an appearance-based business and that her problem was her own mental state and her reaction to the stress rather than blaming the industry. She also maintains that VS was an incredible opportunity for her and she doesn't regret "going for it" and committing to achieve a goal. Overall, the least amount of bullshit in this type of video I've seen.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
I am a fan of Vita's youtube channel, if not her current body, because of the straightforwardness and honesty with which she expresses herself. I find her to give the facts of the situation, and how it made her feel, whilst not being whiny or blaming anyone for her problems. Even in this video, where it could have easily turned into a "vS iS eVilL1!1" type of thing for views, she still is very pragmatic about accepting that modeling is an appearance-based business and that her problem was her own mental state and her reaction to the stress rather than blaming the industry. She also maintains that VS was an incredible opportunity for her and she doesn't regret "going for it" and committing to achieve a goal. Overall, the least amount of bullshit in this type of video I've seen.

I agree, compared to most of the videos like it, her viewpoint is better.

But tbqh my ice queen bitch opinion is that these girls (who have the industry to thank for the fact that anyone listens to them at all) should STFU. Sorry to sound cold and cruel but I've been betrayed too many times by whining like this to support it even 1%.

"I was starving myself but they still told me I was fat" THEN YOU WERE FAT, BY THEIR STANDARDS which are very strict. There's a reason we call it "Paris skinny". The word fat means different things in different situations. When I'm pitching girls for Paris shows, "fat" (grosse) means one thing. When I'm doing an open or closed call in NY, it means something else. When my sister says it, it means something else. So regular people hear it and they don't put it into the context and get all triggered.

But take her logic to something else. "I was studying but I still kept failing" so is that the test's fault or yours? "I kept trying to do my job but kept fucking up" etc

I just hate the entitlement. I know I'm terrible and mean about this but I've just gotten soooo much of it during my career that it makes my blood boil and I over react to it. I feel that it is extremely rude, disrespectful, and ingrateful.

If you had any grace and self-respect you'd just say at worst "thank you for the opportunities - the industry isn't perfect but I'm glad for what it gave me and am not going to criticize" and STFU. A lot of girls chose to do that instead. Some give their opinions privately. I respect that. Oh also it's pretty interesting that it's always the lower-tier girls who whine the loudest.

My opinion. I know it's harsh, but I'm harsh.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 12 users
I just hate the entitlement. I know I'm terrible and mean about this but I've just gotten soooo much of it during my career that it makes my blood boil and I over react to it. I feel that it is extremely rude, disrespectful, and ingrateful.

If you had any grace and self-respect you'd just say at worst "thank you for the opportunities - the industry isn't perfect but I'm glad for what it gave me and am not going to criticize" and STFU. A lot of girls chose to do that instead. Some give their opinions privately. I respect that. Oh also it's pretty interesting that it's always the lower-tier girls who whine the loudest.

My opinion. I know it's harsh, but I'm harsh.
You're obviously not terrible and mean, but rather a pragmatist who is driven by excellence and uncompromising standards. Actually, reading your post on this reminded me that standards are standards.

Just because fashion is a supposedly non-essential "superficial"-type of industry doesn't mean that it isn't a huge business driving global movements and cultural moments. The people involved at the very top level should have excellence demanded of them. It might seem harmful or silly to outsiders, just as surgical training standards and demands seem harmful and silly to outsiders. It certainly doesn't mean that we should accept slipshod commitment to excellence from our surgeons and therefore not our models either. You are right: if you play in the big leagues, expect big rewards but also accept the risks and pressures.

• Agree
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 3 users