Viktoriya Sasonkina

S

Skinny2012

Beautiful face, i saw the Marie Claire editorial and decided that i like her :).
She is Ukrainian.

height 5' 9"
bust 34"
waist 24"
hips 34"
shoes 9
hair Blond
eyes Blue

Viktoriya%2BSasonkina%2B%281%29.jp
viktoriya-sasonkina-by-jacques-olivar-a-girl_s-life-marie-claire-italia-march-2012-3.jpg%3Fw%3D788
viktoriya-sasonkina-by-jacques-olivar-a-girl_s-life-marie-claire-italia-march-2012-7.jpg%3Fw%3D788
Viktoriya-Sasonkina-Jacques-Olivar5.jpg
viktoriya-sasonkina-by-jacques-olivar-a-girl_s-life-marie-claire-italia-march-2012-1.jpg%3Fw%3D788
Viktoriya-Sasonkina-Jacques-Olivar8.jpg
viktoriya_sasonkina_by_jacques_olivar_a_girl-dshakhjfh.jpg%3Fw%3D700%26h%3D560

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 users
I have seen her quiet a while, didn't know who she was. Beautiful :luv:

vogue-italia-september-2008-viktoriya-sasonkina.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Nt a fan f the face, but gorgeous xylophone! :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I love her face, she's such a doll!
Sunday%252BRiley%252Bphoto%252BSolve%252BSundsbo%252Bmakeup%252BDiane%252BKendal%252Bmodel%252BViktoriya%252BSasonkina%252BWomen%252BManagement%252BNYC%252BBlog.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
She looks very vintage - in a natural way even without all the make up. I love seeing unique looking models.

:kiss:

Reactions: 1 users
Beautiful face, but she could lose some weight from thighs :)

I like her strong eyebrows, but I find its a shame that with such strong facial features, she basically has no facial emotive range. Her expression in practically the same in every single picture, including runway.

WOw!!! I love her!!!
She has CRAZY eyes!!! And I find her face and general look to be quite versatile in that I could see her pulling off the swett look, as well as the vixen look.

I love her :luv:, thanks for sharing @Skinny2012
She can do so many different looks, so versatile. It amazed me that every picture was of the same model.