19EFCEA1-A6A7-428A-B97B-BB6F9E5FA7C5.jpeg
94873274-EEAD-4B76-A607-D122A12D7182.jpeg
23AF76AB-9E08-4DEC-A7FB-C4734EF31D52.jpeg
2568950A-BF73-4577-A582-A179C17DF6FC.jpeg
91390E29-6862-496B-907B-13A7D4943261.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Although she probably never ate those:p
Just a quick rant- nothing personal- but I always find it annoying when people see pictures of skinny models with food and say "she didn't eat that" because calorie restriction can be achieved in many different ways. One can eat 3 small, healthy meals of protein and vegetables a day and reach 800 calories, or one can only eat a large portion of fries and a burger for lunch in one day and reach 800 calories. Honestly, a lot of models end up doing the latter sometimes because of professional obligations (dinners, events) where they are expected to eat, so they might have a large meal at a restaurant but then eat next to nothing the rest of the day. Definitely not something one should do all the time, especially if the food is unhealthy and provides little nutrients, but it does happen. Unless the girl in the picture is so emaciated and underweight that she obviously consumes next to nothing every day, there is no way to know whether or not a model ate the food she's posing with or didn't.

Your post totally didn't deserve this overreaction- just something I needed to say :)

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Has too much of an insta-model look imo and not that impressive

• Agree
Reactions: 15 users
pretty cute. nice waist. she strikes me as the more conventional, commercial type girl. dont love her, dont hate her. realllyy nice waist muscles though

Just a quick rant- nothing personal- but I always find it annoying when people see pictures of skinny models with food and say "she didn't eat that" because calorie restriction can be achieved in many different ways. One can eat 3 small, healthy meals of protein and vegetables a day and reach 800 calories, or one can only eat a large portion of fries and a burger for lunch in one day and reach 800 calories. Honestly, a lot of models end up doing the latter sometimes because of professional obligations (dinners, events) where they are expected to eat, so they might have a large meal at a restaurant but then eat next to nothing the rest of the day. Definitely not something one should do all the time, especially if the food is unhealthy and provides little nutrients, but it does happen. Unless the girl in the picture is so emaciated and underweight that she obviously consumes next to nothing every day, there is no way to know whether or not a model ate the food she's posing with or didn't.

Your post totally didn't deserve this overreaction- just something I needed to say :)
I actually agree with you, I'm the first that eats junk food whenever I have the possibility to do it (meaning, I behaved well over the past days haha) but I also have a problem with French fries, and I hope she didn't eat those!
One thing is a pizza or an hamburger, which is still meat after all, but I think French fries are an illogic way of using your calories, there are so many in such tiny portions.
But you totally make a point!

I actually agree with you, I'm the first that eats junk food whenever I have the possibility to do it (meaning, I behaved well over the past days haha) but I also have a problem with French fries, and I hope she didn't eat those!
One thing is a pizza or an hamburger, which is still meat after all, but I think French fries are an illogic way of using your calories, there are so many in such tiny portions.
But you totally make a point!
I think in general all food at a restaurant is a poor use of calories if you're trying to feel full and get all your nutrients- never underestimate how filling a box of cherry tomatoes or a big bowl of spinach is- but it's unavoidable sometimes. I myself spent most of my calories the other day on a burger at lunch, granted, it was a vegetarian chickpea burger, but still probably 500 calories, because I was out for lunch with my mom and didn't want to cause problems by not eating. And if the food is in front of me, I might as well enjoy a well cooked and tasty meal instead of my boring amateur canned tuna/spinach salads, even if they are half the calories and more filling.

And I totally agree- I never saw the hype over french fries:rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user