Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

I've never seen a VSFS before and I just watched this one. I thought it was light and cute...honestly I think a lot of the VS models look so much better in video than still.

Annnnnd I really dislike Cara. I was surprised to hear her name pronounced Car-uh. I get told I have eyebrows like hers often:wtf: but people always pronounce it care-uh. Maybe that's just americanized :)

Izabel Goulart's perfectly choreographed hair flip at the end of her 'parisian nights' walk :highfive: sassy.

Some pretty things who happened this year (I'm trying hard to stay positive):

tumblr_mwbz20lb8I1rchw7ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxo54hy5VV1rchw7ao1_500.gif

tumblr_mxo54hy5VV1rchw7ao2_500.gif

Ok, so I finally got to watch the full show. Random thoughts:

- Liu Wen. :bow:
So sweet and innocent, playful yet not overly trying to be sexy. And she had nice outfits as far as I can remember.

- Kasia's body looked amazing -as always- but I hated her walk. :(
Came across as a little agressive instead of fun/sexy imo.

- Alessandra's squat thighs... Not nice. :nervous:
It's actually a shame, given she probably has the lowest body fat of all other models there. But eh, muscles were a bit all over the place. :meh:
But I have to admit, girl knows how to play with the camera. Thumbs up for her attitude!

- Cara was a joke, why is she paid for that again? :nopity:
Her little dance in the end was so damn lame it turned out to be fun. :hahahano:

I'll write more when I have time. :kiss:

I finally got around to watching the show! :)

I was disappointed by Magda to be honest. She's looked so much better. They also didn't use very much footage of her, maybe because of her attitude (which we all love, but maybe it's not super marketable for VS? lol)? Kasia's body is to *die* for. Her face doesn't really fit the brand IMO, but maybe that's part of the reason I like her. :p In terms of the more regular VS crowd, I was really pleasantly surprised by Lily Aldridge. I think her personality is just so cute. I always felt that Ale's legs were short, but she looked worse, and I think Adriana looked better than she has. Candice's body confuses me a little.

This is the first show I've seen so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I enjoyed it. :)

I have finally gotten round to seeing this. I had been wanting to see it For so long since I saw pictures of Kasia in. I was actually disappointed that they didn't actually show most parts of her walk. From what I saw I thought she did a really good job, but I read somewhere on tumblr that people thought she was over doing it. I disagree. Again, I think VS didn't show too much of Cara's walk but then again I don't really care about her. Karlie annoyed me in the show, especially when she did that little shimmee thing when Taylor was singing. I liked the Asian girl above (sorry I don't know her name). I thought she did a good job.by the way, what was up with the whole pink segment? I didn't realize I was watching the circus.

This year was quite boring IMO.. Lily was just meh, I find Candice quite boring but her body looked great. Loved Jourdan, she looked so gorgeous. Also liked Kasia, Adriana, Izabel.

Just got around to watching the show online -- meh :meh: Had to fast forward through most of it --so boring!

Loved Kasia, Sui He, and Dunn though. The rest :rolleyes:

Andie

This years show was average. I got bored. The last few years have been boring. They need some new ideas, new Angels, and less interaction by their performers imo.