Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

Kasia with her never ending legs :luv:

How to wear thigh high boots:

6722-model-barbara-palvin-walks-the-runway-500x0-2.jpg

NO! NO! NO! JUST STAHP

cos-47-kasia-struss-vs-fashion-show-2013-mdn.jpg

ehmragehrd yes

From the after party:

Does Magda look pregnant or what? I love her but she is almost twice as Maryna Linchuk in ths pic.

article-2507008-1966F78100000578-758_640x834.jpg

Adriana's body/face/walk was so much better than last year's. She barely even did the kissy face! :grin:

ehmragehrd yes

Ahh Kasia:bow::luvluv:
It is rather odd how they have a super skinny like her because you really can see the difference with her and the other girls, like through the thigh gap:rolleyes: ... I guess they just want to show variety- or all the big names at the moment:p
Still I don't care, Kasia and Sigrid! :spazrun:

Ohmygod the snow angels section :luv:
Ethereal and dreamy...

And Kasia! Wow!! :bow: can't help but be inspired.

Agree!

ehmragehrd yes

Kasia looks so yummy! I'm thrilled she's in the show and even better, she puts Barbara to shame in those boots!

anyone having found pictures of sigrid? :luv: i couldn't find any....

Vrt7oDdl.jpg

AurNCNpl.jpg

PaiAdDl.jpg

From the after party:

Does Magda look pregnant or what? I love her but she is almost twice as Maryna Linchuk in ths pic.

article-2507008-1966F78100000578-758_640x834.jpg

I thought the same thing - like WTF! Maybe it's just a bad angle that's making her look overly large in her stomach. She looks pretty smashed, which I'm sure isn't helping. Magdalena has definitely gained though...so sad b/c she is one of my favorites.

zmUEtgml.jpg

loeAg7Dl.jpg

I thought the same thing - like WTF! Maybe it's just a bad angle that's making her look overly large in her stomach. She looks pretty smashed, which I'm sure isn't helping. Magdalena has definitely gained though...so sad b/c she is one of my favorites.

zmUEtgml.jpg

loeAg7Dl.jpg

Her face looked soooo much better before the gain, too:(

Kasia talking about how she ate more in preparation for the show: http://www.glamour.com/beauty/blogs...nt/2013/11/victorias-secret-fashion-show.html

Tiny tiny Kasia! I love you let's get married. I love how the Angels always talk about their hard training/strict diets leading up, and Kasia is all "bitches please, I had to gain for your little show"

Lily looked cute:
187917445_8.jpg

Where has she been??

Sigrid looked kind of awkward, like she wasn't used to smiling on the runway. I wanted her more "fierce" instead of beachy, but I should have known better :hmm:
187922836_8.jpg

Other thoughts: Magda looked a hot mess, Erin looked so obviously "over it", Behati's makeup was awful

@Skinny Gurl

thanks so much for the pictures :kiss:
but i have to admit i'm a bit disappointed, i love sigrid, but she didn't look her best, i think she gained a bit :confused: her thighs didn't look that good....

Last edited by a moderator:
Jessica Hart, who hit the catwalk for the brand, says that the singer wouldn't make the cut as an Angel.

"I think, you know what, god bless her heart. I think she's great," she said. "But, I don't know, to me, she didn't fit. I don't know if I should say that."

From here: http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2013/11/15/victorias-secret-jessica-hart-criticises-taylor-swift

:lol: All the comments are saying: "I don't know who she is but she is soooo jealous, I bet Taylor is 10 times prettier!"

I don't even like Jessica but...

article-0-1966210D00000578-556_634x806.jpg

Her body's a lot better than Taylor's. And she's noy annoying.

If it is better than Taylor's, it is by the most minced margin. Unprofofuckingesional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user