Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

The most infuriating part of this 'fashion show' is reading all of my friends' tweets and statuses.

Literally copying and pasting them from my feed:

The girls

The guys

Shut up. :nopity:

:lol: I just died of laughter.

I was browsing on a couple of different social networking sites while people were watching the fashion show, and most people were either complaining that the models were "too skinny", or saying that the whole show was "thinspo", and in the moment I started questioning peoples definition of "too skinny" and "thinspo" (peoples is a word, right? lol)

In the Calendar Girls section, the May girl was hot shit.

tumblr_mekzdxhMVK1rya4q4o1_500.gif

:bow::bow::bow:

Frida FTW!
This made the whole show worth it (besides Magda's hipbones and Constance's new thighs of course)

You must be in highschool??? These quotes are HILARIOUS but I can't imagine anyone 18+ saying it :lol:

Worst part is that most of them are 17-20! (I have some older friends that graduated a year or two ago.) So society can definitely look forward to the next generation that's coming ;)...:run:

Ugh I dislike it when people complain about the VS fashion show. Like stfu already, we get it, you are not thin.

I dont understand why everyone was making a big deal about Cara, she only wore one outfit, was shown for 3 seconds, and looked really awkward

Doutzen's poodle outfit made me spit water, but I gotta admit that, even if she's no thinspo, she looked good IMO. Her face is probably the most perfect between the VS Angels.

DOUTZEN.jpg
Doutzen-Kroes-2012-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-in-New-York-5.jpg

And in this segment she just looked amazing

1453209457407111354529639466254.jpg
1352370108_554087_478597515513864_15088600_n.jpg

Doutzen is indeed very beautiful - she's often called ''the most beautiful woman of the Netherlands' and she's also a big celebrity here. I don't find her body thinspo, but I respect the hard work that she puts into it.

Doutzen's thighs look huge.

My personal favorite of this show was Constance. I've never been a huge fan of her (for obvious reasons), but her body looked so amazing and you could see how much work was put into it. Also, both her outfits were nice and she was just glowing.

My personal favorite of this show was Constance. I've never been a huge fan of her (for obvious reasons), but her body looked so amazing and you could see how much work was put into it. Also, both her outfits were nice and she was just glowing.

Yes! Constance looked incredible!

She just looked so good and those wings were just... :bow: As soon as she walked in those it was like...

BOWDOWN.gif

After my dad and I watched the 2012 fashion show, we were both complaining furiously about how bad it was. "Why the hell is he/she(same word in my language) in this show?" "He/she is so short." "Has fashion really come down to this? I'm very disappointed."....yadayadayada. After 10 minutes, we realized we were talking about two different people- Barbara Palvin and Justinee Bieber.

Reactions: 1 users
After my dad and I watched the 2012 fashion show, we were both complaining furiously about how bad it was. "Why the hell is he/she(same word in my language) in this show?" "He/she is so short." "Has fashion really come down to this? I'm very disappointed."....yadayadayada. After 10 minutes, we realized we were talking about two different people- Barbara Palvin and Justinee Bieber.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is hilarious! :lol: