Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

Bregje Heinen :), Barbara Palvin :nopity:, Joan Smalls :), Karmen Pedaru :luv:, Karlie Kloss :grin:, Shanina Shaik :) and Toni Garrn :grin: have been confirmed to be walking the VSFS this year.

Sara Sampaio and Keke Lindgard probably will too.

Chanel won't be on the show. :cry:

could you tell me the source? where was confirmed they will walk the show?

could you tell me the source? where was confirmed they will walk the show?

I found it on a site. Let me get back on that later, I'm at a school computer an they're gonna kick me out :p

Ew, Jessica Hart is walking in the show. She's like a skinnier (but not that skinny :rolleyes:), gap-toothed version of Kate Upton. DNW.

Ew, Jessica Hart is walking in the show. She's like a skinnier (but not that skinny :rolleyes:), gap-toothed version of Kate Upton. DNW.

I am trying to have some faith but I am having trouble seeing where VS is going with these castings... :confused:

I would say most of the VS models (not Karlie, not Miranda) have tons of makeup on their butt to hide cellulite and every single imperfection. And everyone believes it's real, I mean, come on !

Sorry girls I just hate this show. Real fashion still means something, but VS makes me feel like people are reduced to animals. Gross.

Confirmed:
Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Miranda Kerr
Doutzen Kroes
Behati Prinsloo
Candice Swanepoel
Erin Heatherton
Lily Aldridge
Lindsay Ellingson
Jessica Hart
Elsa Hosk
Isabeli Fontana
Karlie Kloss
Lily Donaldson
Barbara Palvin

Sara Sampaio also went to castings, no idea if she got booked.

Confirmed:
Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Miranda Kerr
Doutzen Kroes
Behati Prinsloo
Candice Swanepoel
Erin Heatherton
Lily Aldridge
Lindsay Ellingson
Jessica Hart
Elsa Hosk
Isabeli Fontana
Karlie Kloss
Lily Donaldson
Barbara Palvin

Sara Sampaio also went to castings, no idea if she got booked.

It is sad the only girls I really am excited to see is Candice and Karlie. Oh and Barbara for the drama.

I know they like to keep the "favorites" around, the angels, the stars, but it is getting quite boring with the same exact girls each year. Ale, Adriana, Miranda, Behati, Doutzen, Isabeli, Lindsey, Erin and both Lilys are officially boring me.

Time for a new generation. I suppose thats why they brought in Karlie, Barbara and Elsa.

^It's definitely nearing the time for Alessandra and Adriana to hang up their angel wings, they're already 31. I remember people were calling Heidi too old when her contract w/ VS ended when she was like 36 or something (but Adriana and Alessandra look much younger than she did). I think if Adriana and Alessandra are removed from the angel line-up, it will become really dull though. The only angel with spice will be Candice, and IMO there aren't any potential angels atm that have the wow factor that Adriana and Alessandra have. I love Karlie, Anja, and Magdalena, but I can already imagine the rude things people will have to say about their bodies :rolleyes:

Behati - basic.
Erin - basic.
Lily A - old-looking.
Miranda - cute, but dull.
Lindsay - cute, but dull.
Chanel - :superpuke:
Doutzen - dull.
Toni - pretty, but boring.
Bregje - pretty, but her body sucks.

- - - -

Hilary Rhoda, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Maud Welzen, Jourdan Dunn, Joan Smalls, Sharam Diniz, and Dioni Tabbers are also walking.

I bet $10 she walks to the end of the runway and pulls one of these:

tumblr_m7on8oeStK1rbllmeo3_400.gif

VS is slowly dying..

Shh let it sleep.

I hope Cara gets a VS contract so she gets fat and lazy like Chanel and doesn't do anything HF anymore :p

Reactions: 1 user
You know, I love Victoria secret. But the fashion shows are turning into kids show! really I HATE Nicki Minaj and she was on the last one, and now Justin Bieber, come on really?!

I used to love the old one's where it was so much beautiful and yeah little romantic and more more sexy.. I'm talking about year 2002 and I also loved 2005, it was so classy then somehow. But I think its too much pink today and suck is music and just don't like it that much now.
I love when Gisele Bundchen and Tyra Banks and the old one's where, it was so much more Victoria Secret then!

I have to wait and see how the next one is, hope it will be good!

Reactions: 1 user
The only reason I'll be watching is to see how much of a train wreck it actually turns out to be.