Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

double post.. just needed to add that JUSTIN BIEBER is really performing at VS?!!! WTF?

I agree, I want the old Abbey Lee back, she was easily one of the best in the VS shows she walked in.

abbey-lee.jpg
70a60e05e2dacde4_83708236.preview.jpg

And I want to see Toni Garrn back again this year, her body is great and she is super elegant.

2011-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-toni-garrn.jpg

Toni Garrn's upper body seems freakishly long to me :wtf:

Am I the only one to think it's actually pretty ugly? :/

I actually think the bra is cute, but they chose the wrong girl to model it: imagine a woman with delicate features, button-nose, either very dark skinned or light skinned (natural, not tanned).

I think there could be a cute/sexy fairytale theme going on.

I would have gone towards enchanting photography, give the bra a "magical" touch (all those crystals have to be used for something, no?)

I actually think the bra is cute, but they chose the wrong girl to model it: imagine a woman with delicate features, button-nose, either very dark skinned or light skinned (natural, not tanned).

I would have gone towards enchanting photography, give the bra a "magical" touch (all those crystals have to be used for something, no?)

Though I guess I should add for good measure: It's certainly nothing amazing or worth noting. Not when it needs so much "help".

I guess it could've worked... :/ Though, like you said, it really needs too much help.

I don't find Alessandra beautiful in any way, why would they give her the fantasy bra? Bleh.

I seriously hate VS fashion show. It's so childish and ugly and it isn't comparable to what we see on the run at fashion weeks, for instance. It shows models more than clothes. The clothes don't vehicle any real idea. And, to me, fashion is more about clothes and being creative, and art, and all that stuff. Don't you think so ?

I think its fun, and to be honest, I love seeing how skinny the models are each year! It's obviously less of a fashion show and more of well a show. Gorgeous skinny models prancing around in pretty underwear and heels? yes please.

Also I love, how they are very strict on how toned the angels have to be. You never see flab wobbling down the runway.

tumblr_m6i1p0NijE1rpjnl4o1_1280.jpg
fashion-show-runway-2011-candice-ballet-victorias-secret-hi-res.jpg
B1320905304889561_1.jpg

I seriously hate VS fashion show. It's so childish and ugly and it isn't comparable to what we see on the run at fashion weeks, for instance. It shows models more than clothes. The clothes don't vehicle any real idea. And, to me, fashion is more about clothes and being creative, and art, and all that stuff. Don't you think so ?
I really don't get why so many people watch this. (except boys that might have a dirty reason)

Obviously no one watches for the clothes. The casting directors themselves said that. They watch to see who's fat and who's not.

Victoria's Secret is not even high fashion, it's mass market. And they sell lingerie. So this is probably a way of attracting more people to their stores.

I do wish Karlie Kloss would change her facial expression this time..

KarlieKlossVictoriasSecretFashionShow20113.jpg
KarlieKlossVictoriasSecretFashionShow20111.jpg
karlie-kloss-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2011-p02.jpg

:facepalm:

Agreed. She seems uncomfortable.

It isn't a fashion show; it's a circus. An especially sexy one ;)

I do wish Karlie Kloss would change her facial expression this time..

KarlieKlossVictoriasSecretFashionShow20113.jpg
KarlieKlossVictoriasSecretFashionShow20111.jpg
karlie-kloss-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2011-p02.jpg

:facepalm:

Lol, defenitely. I hope she does better this year, she has such a bubbly personality (from what I have seen on youtube :p).

I actually think the first outfits looks pretty good on her... but the second and third seem so wrong :meh: Is this just me?

Lol, defenitely. I hope she does better this year, she has such a bubbly personality (from what I have seen on youtube :p).

I actually think the first outfits looks pretty good on her... but the second and third seem so wrong :meh: Is this just me?

It kind of seems like it didn't fit her right. I hope VS makes outfits that flatter her gorgeous figure this year. They didn't do her justice.

It kind of seems like it didn't fit her right. I hope VS makes outfits that flatter her gorgeous figure this year. They didn't do her justice.

It may just be me, but it seems like a lot of their outfits don't flatter the girls' figures. Just a couple examples:

especially the bottoms
alessandra-ambrosio-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2010-catwalk.jpg

2010-Victorias-Secret-Fashion-Show-Constance-Jablonski.jpg

My issue wth Karlie in VS is more that she tried too hard. Her shimmy and finger snap seemed forced and it looked like she was trying to pull an Abbey-moment from the 2009 show when she started dancing in the first walk. Yes, VS is a place to have fun and be a little more loose but Karlie was acting with more of a diva attitude and it just didn't work for me.

Has it been released yet wether she will be in the 2012 show?

Another one of my favorite moments was Lais in the Ballet segment 2011

Her waist was SO tiny! And her outifit and her nervousness before going on. It was all just so endearing and inspiring.

lais-ribeiro-2011-victoria-s-secret-fashion-show-06.jpg

P.S. Ignore my question in the above post, I see now that Karlie has been confirmed for the 2012 show

How youtubers feel about Karlie in VS:

tumblr_mcmh6u8S3S1rk1awto1_500.png

tumblr_mcmh7pI1qv1rk1awto1_500.png

tumblr_mcmh8fDnet1rk1awto1_500.png

:run:

Ok and now I will stop flooding this thread I promise.

Everyone knows the VS show is more about the girls than the outfits. I wouldn't be caught dead in 90% of that "lingerie"... not ready-to-wear... but they could at least make it flattering. If society's "ideal" body can't look good in those creations, nothing will.:facepalm::seeya:

OMG imagine if they put a superskinny girl like Vlada...
People would make SUCH a scandal :rolleyes:
The people who think VSFS is the ultimate fashion show and the only models they can name work for VS are unknowledgable fashionistas anyway. So I get why they complain.

LOL I hope they include Karlie, Anja, Tanya, Vlada, Freja, Magdalena, Olga and every single other model out there with a fantastic walk and a healthy body that stupid people would call too skinny. Hell, I'd even take skinny girls with a bad walk! Anything besides heffas like Doutzen and Behati! I hope all the idiots out there feel bad for being fat cows and feel pressured to become thin. I hope they realize how terrible they look and develop horrible self-esteem. I hope they realize how narrow minded they've been with their notion that only curvy girls look good in lingerie. Maybe then I could walk around without being absolutely disgusted by all the fat thighs, mommy arms, double/triple chins, and poorly concealed fat rolls.

Someone needs to invite whoever this "Maddie crider" person is to SkinnyGossip. She is totally a skinny girl :highfive:

It may just be me, but it seems like a lot of their outfits don't flatter the girls' figures.

I agree, and also find it hilarious that those bottoms look so bad on the models. What hope does the average VS consumer have?