Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

Am I the only one to think it's actually pretty ugly? :/

Me too :p If I didn't know it was from VS I would think it's a very cheap and slutty one. I think those flowers look really fake.
I hope I don't have too many enemies now :hmm:

Nope, totally ugly and no creativity at all. It manages to look really cheap too.

It's such a shame. The 2011 fantasy bra was beautiful!

Victorias-Secret-Fantasy-Bra-2011-city-deluxe-guia-lujo-mundial.jpg

Yay! Ale DID get the Fantasy Bra!
It's nothing compared to last year's though... :meh:

Someone posted in Barbara Palvin's TFS thread that she said she will be walking in VSFS this year. They might as well cast Tara Lynn, Crystal Renn, and Kate Upton too :rolleyes:

Someone posted in Barbara Palvin's TFS thread that she said she will be walking in VSFS this year. They might as well cast Tara Lynn, Crystal Renn, and Kate Upton too :rolleyes:

Nicki Minaj shall be pleased.

nicki-minaj-2011-victorias-secret-fashion-show_3602816.jpg

Bregje Heinen :), Barbara Palvin :nopity:, Joan Smalls :), Karmen Pedaru :luv:, Karlie Kloss :grin:, Shanina Shaik :) and Toni Garrn :grin: have been confirmed to be walking the VSFS this year.

Sara Sampaio and Keke Lindgard probably will too.

Chanel won't be on the show. :cry:

I'd love to see Jourdan Dunn walk in VSFS. She auditioned one year, but she wasn't casted :(

I absolutely detest the "victory" sign that Alessandra and Adriana Lima always like to do, as if they had just won a boxing match. It is not empowering, nor is it feminine or sexy. It's predictable and looks really silly.

As you walk the runway, you should convey a sense of mystique & a deceptively empowered presence, not throw lame peace and victory signs; so irrelevant.

I really like Julia Stegner in VS runways.

I completely agree. It is really annoying and they do it almost every damn walk. That is why I like the HF girls in the show. Even Rosie HW never stooped to throwing peace signs she would just walk. Thats why I like the earlier shows ;)

Bregje Heinen :), Barbara Palvin :nopity:, Joan Smalls :), Karmen Pedaru :luv:, Karlie Kloss :grin:, Shanina Shaik :) and Toni Garrn :grin: have been confirmed to be walking the VSFS this year.

Sara Sampaio and Keke Lindgard probably will too.

Chanel won't be on the show. :cry:

Is it because she gained weight? Because that would be really nasty. She gained the weight because of VS... :/
@Apple: I know, right? It's very immature and not model-like. I really liked Abbey Lee in the VS show, though. The ''call me!'' was so cute. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASxtfytXvlY&feature=related
Can't imagine her to be on that runway now, though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotta say that i just do NOT get the belt situation on the fantasy bra. It looks so awkward with the bra and the kind-of-matching panties. i hope they style it differently.

i'm bored of all the girls walking so far...& i miss chanel, abbey lee and rosie!!!

Karlie is a great model, but VS?! I was shocked when I heard she was an angel. Not a good rep for the brand or image.

I miss Rosie :(

She's not an angel. And why isn't she a good representative for VS? Because she's skinny?

I find it weird Karmen Pedaru doing VS. she is better than this. I hope she won't do it this year.

I seriously hate VS fashion show. It's so childish and ugly and it isn't comparable to what we see on the run at fashion weeks, for instance. It shows models more than clothes. The clothes don't vehicle any real idea. And, to me, fashion is more about clothes and being creative, and art, and all that stuff. Don't you think so ?
I really don't get why so many people watch this. (except boys that might have a dirty reason)

She's not an angel. And why isn't she a good representative for VS? Because she's skinny?

No. not at all. She is just high fashion. She is quite beautiful and is great in editorials and shows. VS is really commercial in comparison, I guess I'm just not used to it. It's not the typical VS look.