Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

I agree, I want the old Abbey Lee back, she was easily one of the best in the VS shows she walked in.

abbey-lee.jpg
70a60e05e2dacde4_83708236.preview.jpg
Wow, Abbey seems so different to what I've been seeing from her!

I like Bruno Mars (he's shorter than the models though, 5"5), Justin Bieber is gonna be fun looking at how short and childish he'll look next to the models (OMG if Karlie walks I want that 6" goddess in heels walk next to 5"7 Bieber OMG that would be sooooo funny!!! :lol:)
Hahaha but it's funny they chose two short guys, maybe there will be a special platform for Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber.

I think it's going to be kind of weird seeing Justin Bieber standing next to the models wearing lingerie. He'll be the same age as some of them, but he looks 14/15 and they look like young women. I especially can't imagine him standing next to models like Adriana and Alessandra that are in their late-20s. I hope he performs in a non-angels segment or smth.

I think it's going to be kind of weird seeing Justin Bieber standing next to the models wearing lingerie. He'll be the same age as some of them, but he looks 14/15 and they look like young women. I especially can't imagine him standing next to models like Adriana and Alessandra that are in their late-20s. I hope he performs in a non-angels segment or smth.

yeah, i can see him doing the PINK section...anything else will be a little weird

Apparently Barbara Palvin will be in the show, maybe it will encourage her to tone up a bit so she doesn't look huge next to the other models.

and Rihanna... it'll be fun to see her walking next to thinspos like Candice and Miranda :lol: Oh gosh she will feel so fat, short and ugly in comparison (and I think Rihanna is actually 5"8, slim and pretty). Not as funny as the Minaj comparison, but whatevs.

:lol: Remember when she was so scared because she was dropping too much weight and got to a size 2? Let's see how that stacks up to reality.

Reactions: 1 user
Chanel won't do the VS show, right? She's not an angel anymore, or so i've heard... Not sure of it anymore, though. :eek:

I like most of the VS models, but I seem to be the only one to dislike Candice Swanepoel... I do like her accent. :D

am i the only one who hates karlie doing VS??

Reactions: 2 users
Also, have you guys looked at the VS angel profiles? The first question is what did you eat for breakfast? Some of them are realistic, while others are ridiculous.

For Candice, for example:

What did you eat for breakfast?
"Pain au chocolat, coffee, Coco Pops and fruit."

Yeah, ok. Pain au chocolat and coco pops, sure you did, Candace.

Or Chanel:

"French toast with strawberries and powdered sugar!"

Just... lol.

I'll list the rest of the angels for fun:

Adriana - Mueslix
Alessandra - Sunny side eggs with english muffins and bacon (another yeah fucking right)
Behati - Scrambled eggs with toast and avocado!
Doutzen - Scrambled eggs with toast and avocado on the side
Erin - An omelet
Lily - I'm on set at a Victoria's Secret photo shoot and I had scrambled eggs and bacon with a cup of English breakfast tea.
Lindsay - Huevos Rancheros
Miranda - Goat’s yogurt with fresh fruit and muesli (actually sounds yummy)
Rosie - Croissant, ham and mushroom omelette, and cafe latte

Reactions: 1 user
Also, have you guys looked at the VS angel profiles? The first question is what did you eat for breakfast? Some of them are realistic, while others are ridiculous.

Or Chanel:

Just... lol.

Adriana - Mueslix
Alessandra - Sunny side eggs with english muffins and bacon (another yeah fucking right)
Erin - An omelet
Lily - I'm on set at a Victoria's Secret photo shoot and I had scrambled eggs and bacon with a cup of English breakfast tea.

Adriana (or another VS model, can't remember who...) only eats small bites of a meal. I remember this interview where she was said to order a pizza, only to eat 2 bites of the crust. :lol:

Or Chanel:

Just... lol.

Adriana - Mueslix
Erin - An omelet

Lol, they wish they were eating this stuff. :grin:

But I don't blame them for lying. The last thing they probably want to worry about are anorexia rumors.

Say what you want about her, she can die knowing she's had $2.5 million on her breasts. That's not to be sneezed at, by anyone's standards.

I absolutely detest the "victory" sign that Alessandra and Adriana Lima always like to do, as if they had just won a boxing match. It is not empowering, nor is it feminine or sexy. It's predictable and looks really silly.

As you walk the runway, you should convey a sense of mystique & a deceptively empowered presence, not throw lame peace and victory signs; so irrelevant.

I really like Julia Stegner in VS runways.