Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

13885036_ylBWH.jpg

Okay I swear this is my last post but hahaha wow VS. Maybe throw someone in a thong and sombrero next year and have the model whack a pinata while she walks.

Everyone just looked so....fat/average to me!!!

like adriana? and lily? they just had babies! why do they think they *need* to walk the catwalk this year? heidi klum did it but no one else has to!!!

Ugh I so agree.. I was very disappointed in the looks/girls/size of the girls this year.

Model: Bitch, get off my stage.

Did Rihanna perform during 2 segments??

0075.jpg

0049.jpg

:facepalm:

Dear VSFS performers, you are not the main attraction. Sing in one place, do not move, do not disrrupt the beautiful models.

Thank you,

Apple

Answers to my questions

a) See if Erin has lost/gained weight (please make it the first one, Leo don't make her fat)
They broke up and she looks... um...
Erin+Heatherton+2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+eAmn-PXAqaBl.jpg

Well, she could certainily work on her thighs. Definitley.

b) Ale and Adriana have recovered from pregnancy weight
Adriana: Definitley NAWT
Alessandra: Not perfect but still looks better than Adriana. However, she looks like "Oh, cool. I'm wearing a Fantasy Bra after working at VS for like a decade. Yeah, whatever."
m-ALESSANDRA-620x930c.jpg

c) Who is fat and who is thin (but mostly fat)
THIN: Karlie, Candice, Magdalena (OH GOD HER WAIST WAS PERFECTION), Shu Pei, Frida (fine, so her thighs weren't that awesome but they're so long it doesn't really matter)
FAT: Adriana, Barbs, Erin, Behati (scary thighs), Miranda (ok so not fat but she looked way better last year. Maybe I'm biased because I don't like the fact that she got implants though)

d) If Karlie is gonna be there and if she becomes an Angel after all
Yep, she certainly was her. If she's becoming an Angel... I don't know

e) Make fun of the singers next to the tall and skinny models
Lily: "Oh look a Munckin"
Victoria+Secret+models+attending+Victoria+yawrmKbFS5-l.jpg

Selena Gomez must be horrified that her 5"7 boyfriend is next to a gorgeous 5"10 Aussie model in lingerie. We know who wins in the "looks" round :grin:
Justin+Bieber+at+the+Victoria%27s+Secret+Fashion+Show

What are you looking at Rihanna???
Rihanna+2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+Show+NAQ08pGjp7yl.jpg

f) Criticise all the fat Angels (harsh, but we all do it so just admit it already)
Adriana can't you wait for next year? If you still have baby weight then LOSE IT before doing a show because PEOPLE DON'T WANNA SEE THINDER THIGHS WITH LINGERIE. Why did she open anyway?
Adriana+Lima+2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+aLxfScLZNz9l.jpg

Barbs, no comments for you :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure there were more candy canes, but she probably ate them.
Barbara+Palvin+2012+Victoria+Secret+Fashion+czkuqyBKd0Fl.jpg

Erin please stop with the almond butter. You're heartbroken but please don't swallow your pain with carbs.
Behati has always been this way. No surprise.
Miranda Kerr looks like her youth and soul have been taken by the Dark Lord of Coconut Oil.

Can I say how AWESOME Constance looked?
Usually not a fan of her but with those wings are probably my favorite from the show and her thighs look so small compared to last year! Also, her face is refreshing. She's not overly cheerful like most of the models. A small grin would have looked better though, considering the outfit she's wearing...

:luv::luv::luv:
Constance-Jablonski-Victoria-s-Secret-2012-Fashion-Show.jpg

Can I say how AWESOME Constance looked?
Usually not a fan of her but with those wings are probably my favorite from the show and her thighs look so small compared to last year! Also, her face is refreshing. She's not overly cheerful like most of the models. A small grin would have looked better though, considering the outfit she's wearing...

:luv::luv::luv:
Constance-Jablonski-Victoria-s-Secret-2012-Fashion-Show.jpg

yeah huge kudos to const. im not much of a fan but you can tell she worked. her. ass. off. for that bod. and boy does she look good.

Who Do the Victoria’s Secret Angels Hope ‘Can See Them Now?

http://fashionista.com/2012/11/who-do-the-victorias-secret-angels-hope-can-see-them-now/

I love a good revenge however...

Barbara Palvin: “Oh, my classmates, from like 1st to 4th grade. I hope they can see this. They were really mean to me. I was the one, like, they didn’t even talk to me for four years! They were always making fun of me, stealing my food and stuff. I was really tiny and short, and I was playing soccer and stuff, and I don’t know… they didnt like me. That’s why I’m so skinny!

Barbs, you're NOT skinny. Get a good mirror.

Okay I swear this is my last post but hahaha wow VS. Maybe throw someone in a thong and sombrero next year and have the model whack a pinata while she walks.

They got the thong down

tumblr_md5m8ke7c61qiyleuo1_400.jpg

Next year's opening segment: Fiesta Fashionistas

Adriana looked uncomfortable :/

I have a strange feeling that the show has turned into a circus this year. Or maybe a playground?

"Am I really here, wearing large pinwheels and THIS jacket?"
le_d__fil___victoria_s_secret_2012_582963629_north_883x.jpg

"Ok, I'm walking, I'm smiling but the maypole stick will hit someone after"
le_d__fil___victoria_s_secret_2012_529925421_north_883x.jpg

I get it that they went for child's play but I wish they didn't take the idea so literary but rathey toy with it a little bit.

The animal print suit wasn't ridiculous enough, they had to accessorize it with a dotted dog toy.
shu_pei_qin_374345609_north_883x.jpg

If I didn't know better I would say that Cara wants to make Justin Bieber dissapear with her pinwheel wand (and I wouldn't really blame her). But unfortunately that is just her face...
cara_delevingne_et_justin_bieber_210831955_north_883x.jpg

"Hey, do you want to be in VS Fashion Show? That will be fun, we will dress you up in some plastic toys and we can even put some on your head, like a cute little antennae..."
dorothea_b_jorgensen_210021960_north_883x.jpg

I have made up my mind. VS truly has transformed into a circus.

You really need more proof?
le_d__fil___victoria_s_secret_2012_72934511_north_883x.jpg