victoria beckham

article-2134888-12C34C9C000005DC-149_634x933.jpg

article-2134888-12C34DC1000005DC-117_306x727.jpg

article-0-12C27A9C000005DC-862_634x767.jpg

Legs in the last pic :luv:

I think she is enormously inspiring....to be so thin at 38 :luv:
frankly, I'm scared, scared, scared that I won't even be able to maintain my current weight up to 28....let alone 38!!!

Dont be scared!!!! Im 34 going to be 35 this June and Im currently at 101!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I think, she's especially an Inspiration when it comes to honesty. I really hate those celebs who would say they eat everything and for real they act entirely different.

Btw: it is Not that hard to be 46 kg when getting older. I'm 28 and currently around 45 kg. it is sheer willpower and having a positive but also calculating attitude towards what you put into your Body.
But you also don't have to be TOOO self-restricting. Because it might come to binging then. But of course you don't have to eat all of the cookies...one might be enough for your body to get the sugars and carbohydrates it wants.
Trust me... I have a lot of experience.

since i gained wait she SHAMES MY LIFE >........ im getting into the zone I have to drop like 20lbs again :rolleyes: I LOVE YOU VB

She's also hilarious. I don't know whether or not this has already been posted, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1uiI42axqU It's an inside look into her life and what she does on a daily basis. She's actually really funny, though she is a little bit vain.

Some of the highlights include her confronting Perez Hilton about calling her a "bigboobed bitch" or something like that; her dressing up a sex doll as her, putting it in a car and having the paparazzi follow the sex doll around all day so she could go about her errands without being followed, and DAVID BECKHAM. :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
Only someone as skinny and beautiful as her could ensnare David Beckham :luv:
I always love looking at her legs- I wish mine looked like that.

I LOVE her!!! :luv:

Love her Stunning body (at 38 and 4 kids!!!!), her sense of style, her husband :sneaky: lol
She's just So inspirational and she seems to be a good mom.

victoria-beckham-airport-style-2-632x1024.jpg

envy.. :drool:

She's also hilarious. I don't know whether or not this has already been posted, but http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1uiI42axqU It's an inside look into her life and what she does on a daily basis. She's actually really funny, though she is a little bit vain.

Some of the highlights include her confronting Perez Hilton about calling her a "bigboobed bitch" or something like that; her dressing up a sex doll as her, putting it in a car and having the paparazzi follow the sex doll around all day so she could go about her errands without being followed, and DAVID BECKHAM. :luv:

That was hilarious!

SHe is the kind of woman I would like to be when I get older and have kids. She seems to care about herself and is so chic. I think I haven't see too much on er on videos, just on photos. She seemed a bit vain for me at first, but now I don't care too much. She seems to be focus on her work and I admire women like that.

I think her boobs aren't real right?. But doesn't look bad on her imo.

Victoria Beckham is just so naturally beautiful.
I get annoyed when people say she's too skinny.
To me, she looks perfect. Really skinny, but attractive skinny.

I like her, seeing interviews and that reallity she made...she was funny and down to earth. And I admire how she is becoming accepted in the fashion world, not a joke celebriy designer, she is creating a good brand, good designs. I liked her last shows.
Fashion was always her passion and I admire how she is doing something with it, although before she had serious questionable style but now she is classy and elegant.

She always looks (to me, don't hate me!) so cold in photographs, it's nice to see videos where she looks a little more relaxed.

Only someone as skinny and beautiful as her could ensnare David Beckham :luv:
I always love looking at her legs- I wish mine looked like that.

I'm not not sure about David Beckham part but her legs yes please!

Love her Stunning body (at 38 and 4 kids!!!!), her sense of style, her husband :sneaky: lol
She's just So inspirational and she seems to be a good mom.
:

This! I've never been hugely into her, she used to be a bit ott for me, but then so was everyone in the magazines at the time. I read UK Elle's feature with David Beckham the other day, they seem like such a sweet and genuine family. Anyway after watching that first youtube link I went onto this

http://youtu.be/4wH0Kvylscc

she must have been at her smallest there!! her legs :drool::bow::lol: