victoria beckham

She's my idol! Always has been always will be. She seems like she has her life together, takes good care of herself, is an amazing wife, mother and businesswoman. I want to be like her for sure!

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for posting lots of pics on this thread - GREAT THINSPO!!

I really don't think she's as skinny as she used to be. But she's still thinspo...especially after having so many kids. She's also an amazing businesswoman.

:lol: thats amazing. i always imagined getting those fruit boquets as a replacement for cakes or whatever :p

1222_edible-rrangements_485x340.jpg

I just bought her 550$ cat eye sunglasses and they're unique and perfect. I know this is off topic but I've seen some of her collections and she knows what she is doing. Very unique and vintage chic.

She has a wicked body and I need to get her tone.

VB can do no wrong, she is a skinny angel and i would love to be able to afford her clothes and AMAZING hadbags sigh! :luv:

Haha, this reminds me of the cake my little sis made me last year. I didn't want birthday cake so she got a cantaloupe, scooped the seeds out of the middle and filled it with fruit salad, and then stuck candles around the edge. So cute!

I'm quite intrigued by the Five Hands diet. Someone else already mentioned it, but here's a link:
http://www.fivehandsdiet.org/

And also an article about Victoria Beckham using it:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...Hands-diet-shed-pounds-time-Fashion-Week.html

I get my paycheck tomorrow. Now I can't wait to go grocery shopping!

I don't think that's really VB's plate. It could be a mock photo... I'm not saying it may not be true but the photo is not from a reliable source.

But either way, it's really sad what the commentors say about that photo. When did indulging in sweet fruits become a sign of an eating disorder? Since when has chemically processed puffed up cake become more ‘normal’ than natural fruit?

It's like indulging in fruits has become a taboo. "Oh no you’re having fruits for your birthday? You must be Anorexic :nervous:"

@Silent Night: :lol::lol: hilarious :highfive:

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely adore her!!! Her body is my ideal body!!!!!!
She has mad willpower!!!!!! My lowest thus far is 101.5 and I still cant look like her! She was gifted!

She's always been my thinspo. It must be such hard work after having four kids. I don't have any kids yet and struggle to lose weight!!

I don't think that's really VB's plate. It could be a mock photo... I'm not saying it may not be true but the photo is not from a reliable source.

But either way, it's really sad what the commentors say about that photo. When did indulging in sweet fruits become a sign of an eating disorder? Since when has chemically processed puffed up cake become more ‘normal’ than natural fruit?

It's like indulging in fruits has become a taboo. "Oh no you’re having fruits for your birthday? You must be Anorexic :nervous:"

@Silent Night: :lol::lol: hilarious :highfive:

I hate this talk behind VB's fruit plate. It's sick.
- Are you eating an apple? - "oh, you're watching your diet, how sad."
- Do you order water instead of tasty, sugary Coke to your dinner in restaurant? - "why are you depriving yourself?"
- Do you want to order salad? - "hun, you can't do this, you have to eat a real dinner".

Why can't people get over the fact that some people actually LIKE fruit, veggies and salads and prefer water over Coke??

Rant over :)

The media shitstorm about Victoria Beckham being "too skinny" "anorexic" or whatever is just sad.
She is skinny for sure, but not in a sick or alarming way at all.
Maybe it´s her serious pokerfaceface he pulls all the time, her attitude or her overall looks that make people think she´s depriving herself, I don´t know. Something about her just makes the fatties go completely mad, so they take out their (self-) hate on her, she´s like the ultimate target for ranting fatties.
I´ve seen skinnier celebrities who don´t receive half of the media hate she gets, maybe because they seem friendlier, happier or whatever.

@Serene Actually, VB posted that picture on her official facebook, along with this one of her birthday celebration:

o-VICTORIA-BECKHAM-570.jpg

Not saying she ate the whole thing all at once, she probably split it with her family or ate it over a few days, but it did originally come from her.

@Coffee_Girl So agree. Everyone feels so much pity for her apparently, but the thing is, eating like that is entirely VB's choice. Her diet, her lifestyle, her willingness to be healthier and look better. And she does look better for it, absolutely. I think people who are sugar addicted can't even imagine giving it up for something as basic as fruit - but since I've given sugar up, I find fruit to be so amazing tasting and flavourful, a treat on their own. When I look at a piece of cake now, I don't have this internal struggle of, "oh, I really wish I had that piece of cake, it looks amazing, omg I really want it but I can't have it so I'll just have this gross piece of fruit instead and cry myself to sleep". No, I look at it and go, "hmm, cake. Don't really want that."

@Fili Yar, I really think VB is that fatties' whipping boy (girl). She has a body they think they could never ever attain without being horribly starved all the time. They don't want to give up the way that they eat, so that instead of being happy with their food choices and the bodies they have as a result of them, they look towards someone who has made the decision to make better food choices, and has a better body because of them, because they're pissed that they can't have everything at once.

I hate this talk behind VB's fruit plate. It's sick.
- Are you eating an apple? - "oh, you're watching your diet, how sad."
- Do you order water instead of tasty, sugary Coke to your dinner in restaurant? - "why are you depriving yourself?"
- Do you want to order salad? - "hun, you can't do this, you have to eat a real dinner".

Why can't people get over the fact that some people actually LIKE fruit, veggies and salads and prefer water over Coke??

Rant over :)

Ugh you're so right! I keep getting razzed by my coworkers because I "only eat vegetables". I eat a salad for dinner every night because I LIKE SALAD! And its not "just vegetables" its got loads of yummy stuff. Sunflower seeds, fish, hummus, beans, sometimes even cheese. But they see a salad and are like :wtf: Maybe if they would eat a vegetable from time to time they wouldn't all be so fat!
Fatties are just on VB's case because she's so disciplined. They know she's better than they are and it makes them uncomfortable.

@Allie Thanks for clearing it up.

The shot and the way the plate is prepared looks homemade. I just assumed for her birthday (a celebration that celebrities love to go overboard with), it would have been prepared by a pro chef in a very fancy style. But it was just a house party.