victoria beckham

Apple

Rising Star
Her supposed diet after her fifth baby:

With a matter of weeks to go before she makes her return to the spotlight, Victoria has reportedly been sticking to the strict regime which consists of just five handfuls of food a day.
A source told the magazine that she has cut out sugar and has been snacking on miniscule portions of smoked salmon, prawns with chilli, yellow-fin tuna sushi and scrambled eggs.
Five days after giving birth, she started eating five high-protein meals a day accompanied by green vegetables, drinking gallons of water, and only snacking on goji berries and nuts.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2026664/Victoria-Beckham-baby-weight-Five-Hands-diet-shed-pounds-time-Fashion-Week.html#ixzz1xdccgNcf

E

Emerald Eyes

Love this first pic of her looking lost in thought...

Victoria-Beckham-2012-victoria-beckham-28936641-710-922.jpg

Victoria-Beckham-2012-victoria-beckham-28936648-658-421.jpg

Victoria-Beckham-2012-victoria-beckham-29061092-1862-2560.jpg

Victoria-Beckham-2012-victoria-beckham-29061176-1862-2560.jpg
(see she has a sense of humour & self-deprecation!!)

My all time fave thinspiration :bow:

L

Lola

Her supposed diet after her fifth baby:
She had just four babies, not five:)

Her orange tan looks SO awful with that orange dress :wtf:

I actually like that dress:)

This woman is a super woman for me, she looks like a 20 years old at almost 40, after FOUR pregnancies.:)

Any guess on her CW? i heard her height is 5'4, I would say 107-110. Not too bony, still thin.

What do you think?:grin:

A

Azure

She had just four babies, not five:)

I actually like that dress:)

This woman is a super woman for me, she looks like a 20 years old at almost 40, after FOUR pregnancies.:)

Any guess on her CW? i heard her height is 5'4, I would say 107-110. Not too bony, still thin.

What do you think?:grin:
The dress is nice. The tan WITH the dress is not!
I'd have guessed her weight to be less than that- maybe 105 or less? I'm the same height and 9lb bigger and she is much smaller than me! Definitely more than an 9lb difference!

L

Lola

The dress is nice. The tan WITH the dress is not!
I'd have guessed her weight to be less than that- maybe 105 or less? I'm the same height and 9lb bigger and she is much smaller than me! Definitely more than an 9lb difference!
Yes, I agree on the tan, I have never been a fan.
You know what it is said, that we overestimate OUR own weights and that we see ourselved much bigger than in reality. That is why I NEVER try to guess somebody's weight comparing her with me.

Yes, she is thin, love her for this but she still has some meat on her:) if she was less than 105 she would look bonier, I think but hey, I might be wrong.:p

Anybody else? Any model, any other expert in guessing? :grin:

audrey

Rookie
I guess she weighs 48 - 50 kg.
There are no bones showing and her thights look slimmer because of her monster-heels ;)

L

Lola

I guess she weighs 48 - 50 kg.
There are no bones showing and her thights look slimmer because of her monster-heels ;)
Thanks, Audrey, I believe the same; somehow, she is skinnier now, I guess.

article-0-1413FE34000005DC-450_634x920.jpg

leila

Worker Bee
Thanks for your estimation. Any guess on her height, maybe? :)
if you search online estimates range from 5'4 to 5'6, which sounds reasonable. she is in no way model tall obviously.

R

riley4tt

I have said this before but she is my ultimate thinspo!!!! I love her body, her clothes everything except for the yucky hairdo she sported when she first came to LA! Ha!

L

Lola

Yes, I have also believed that she is somewhere at 165 cm/5'5, not modell tall but for me she is ultimate thinspo :luv:
if you search online estimates range from 5'4 to 5'6, which sounds reasonable. she is in no way model tall obviously.
I read that too but I find it too tall, she said somewhere she is 165 cm:grin:
i read 167cm
Yes, I love her too! Now to look like that, after havig FOUR babies and not being very young, now that is an achievement!

I have said this before but she is my ultimate thinspo!!!! I love her body, her clothes everything except for the yucky hairdo she sported when she first came to LA! Ha!