Vanessa Paradis

dani

Rookie
Jan 24, 2012
My thoughts about her body? Too muscular for mi taste, but taking in count her age (42) she's doing well. What do you guys think?
vanessa-paradis-vivement-dimance-performance-02.jpg

vanessa-paradis-vivement-dimance-performance-03.jpg
vanessa-paradis-office-depot-shopping-dad-03.jpg
vanessa-paradis-bikini-beach-babe-04.jpg
vanessa-paradis-bikini-beach-babe-01.jpg

Tooo muscular, gorgeous face but i would defenetely lose some inches if i were her

Oh psssh, she's a classic French beauty. So she's more muscular than I would like to be, she's 42 and clearly doing an incredible job at keeping herself youthful and healthy.

Flashback:

0e544e431f6961123c736e1b79ca1eac.jpg
2d577fb462615ec4475d926b91ee9634.jpg
3dd8b3f7b8e3015bf80876970bebad21.jpg
4a167b31418f7547b35c77af83e2482f.jpg
4df7fea69a2f632d02e0381689e0d5ba.jpg
5e14997c134b8ec7b3f1ce10f23b79dc.jpg
7d688ffaa70848e3e19d955b1892ad28.jpg
7ed258e1071b7f3c4ec2208346254938.jpg
13da6029ef7c0e6c0e66aed9733e9154.jpg
14fb44a11e8298d1b56d301a70b9120c.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, she's one of the most beautiful people in the world ever. She'd have to have insanely muscley arms to kill my love :luvluv:

Reactions: 1 user
I 2nd that sentiment.....I think it looks like she must be enjoying her workouts and b/c she's so thin the muscle looks quite prominent. In person I bet she looks tiny. ALSO OMFG she's pulling off that bandeau bikini...not an easy task...

Thanks for the flashbacks...what a beauty! (And it looks like her teeth have shifted in her gap area over the years hmmm)

Just wow. I bow down.
How does one have a body like that with aging? I mean assuming one wasn't obese and then lost a ton of weight and there wasn't a lot of sun damage.
Is it mostly genetic? Lots of cardio? Strength training? Low carb diet?
None of the women in my family have taken good care of themselves, and I don't know anyone who has aged this well, so I genuinely am clueless.

I just want to say that Johnny Depp has quite an awesome taste in women!

I just want to say that Johnny Depp has quite an awesome taste in women!
Well.....he USE to....

Yeah, I want to say that I have no idea what was Johnny thinking when he stopped the relation with Vanessa, even less seeing with who he is now, that Scarlet Johannson wannabe ( like if being her was even good, to begin with).

Vanessa has an impresive body. All my respect for women hitting the gym, more when they are 42 and with 2 children. This woman rocks! :bow: I also love that she never "fixed" her teeth. There is nothing to be fixed there, she is perfect, dot.

Yes! In my tweens I was really sorry that I am not French and that I don't have such teeth and such voice :D I also had no idea who Johnny Depp is at the time.

I've seen her in a concert a long time ago. And :

- she's a total sweetheart, patient with her fans, always smiling, not counting her time
- she has a beautiful voice and dances like a goddess
- her face is mesmerizing
- BUT her body is not as striking as in pictures. She is petite and thin, with a gorgeous skinny face, but she's not stick thin. Her legs are really really toned and look a bit bulky. She looks a bit " gym addicted", and not "heroin chic" as most of the french tabloids present her. I probably won't look at her if I saw her in the street... To sum up, she's probably an healthy - down to earth - talented women. Which is good enough ;)

I think she is gorgeous, I remember when I was a child I thought she was beautiful.
We´re also teeth sisters :grin: (dk how you call it)

Seeing the photos of Lily Rose made me think of her - such a great face! I like her muscly body more than Gwyneth Paltrow's, I'm not sure if she is leaner or whether I feel it just suits her frame better. Evidently growing muscle is a good way to age gracefully.

Even though her body isn't my ideal of skinny, I think she's one of the most beautiful and striking celebrities. @Arctic put it so well in that her face is really mesmerizing to me. I feel like she has such a unique atmosphere and... I'm not sure how to describe it but her beauty has so much depth. She's one of favorite woman celebrities (although my favorites regularly reorder themselves haha)

She's always looked great whatever age she is and she's had a really varied and interesting career too.

I think once you get past a certain age you have to get into exercise at least a little bit to stay in a good shape for your age so although she may be a touch muscular for people's taste, it's probably that she feels more comfortable going down this route than not.

Thanks for posting all those photos @sabine - it's a great retrospective!