Vanessa Axente

O

Olivia

I think she is just stunning and so skinny! :luv: She has walked a few shows in March this year like Alexander Mcqueen with Kasia Struss and Siri Tollerod!
Here are her measurements that I got from her agencies website I hope they are right
Height 182 cm
Bust 85 cm
Waist 60 cm
Hips 88 cm

Again I have to point out the cheekbones :luv:
83744-500w.jpg

vanessaaxente1.jpg

vaness.jpg

Its kind of weird but I like seeing models eating
12-34-18.jpg

9k6ucz.jpg

She's cute!
163746_10150125192194783_216224379782_7892446_54.jpg
Vanessa-Axente-14.jpg

I can't believe it's the same girl in these, though :
Vanessa-Axente-Gan10.jpg
Vanessa-Axente-Gan5.jpg

Vanessa-Axente-Gan9.jpg
Vanessa-Axente-Gan11.jpg

Knock yourself out @Olivia
12-48-6.jpg
12-311-5+(6).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@AK91 hehe :grin: thanks am I the only one who likes to see models with food? like I love the model eat thread it serves as thinspo and really makes me want to stop eating :)

@AK91 hehe :grin: thanks am I the only one who likes to see models with food? like I love the model eat thread it serves as thinspo and really makes me want to stop eating :)

Haha nope you're not the only one.
I think it's super interesting because it seems like a paradox :p

Haha nope you're not the only one.
I think it's super interesting because it seems like a paradox :p

Yeah it is like a paradox haha :p and when I see them eating fatty food I think that they can afford to eat that but I can't so its like motivation :)

Wow she's stunning :luv:
How old is she? She looks quite young, but very thin.

It's like seeing Baby Jesus swearing.

:lol::highfive:

------
@ Barbara Palvin picture - and I thought: no wonder I never looked her up, the only picture I've seen is this - plain Barbara style - shame, because she's gorgeous in other angles/without that make-up, lol

OMG first of all, thanks for posting Vanessa - she is sublime!!

Second of all, this:

isn't her. It's Barbara "Tankass" Palvin.

Haha I thought so!! But then the site was saying it was Vanessa and then I couldnt tell :lol: sorry! Every time I typed Vanessa into the search bar flabby Babs came up :confused:

She's been modeling only a year, and she already has 4 Vogue covers, 3 of which are for Vogue Italia. Her career so far has been the epitome of exclusive - 2 Prada exclusives, Alexander Wang semi-exclusive, Tom Ford exclusive, and only the top shows in each city. I was disappointed not to see her at Prada this season, but then she was at Miu Miu which totally made up for it. I didn't really like her look, mainly because I didn't like her nose, but now I'm hooked!

The Room S/S 2012
95889-800w.jpg

Vogue Italia July 2012
105851-800w.jpg

Vogue Italia December 2012
134640-800w.jpg

Vogue Japan February 2013
133299-800w.jpg

Vogue Italia March 2013
144034-800w.jpg