Super Star
May 11, 2012
5'10.5" 32-23.5-34.5

s0656lp.jpg

KT7IYbo.jpg
W5pHHez.jpg

asWBlDP.jpg
_ON_0041.450x675.JPG

Beautiful!! I love her especially with this short haircut, it gives to her personality.. Love her body too, long lean legs and skinny arms.. She deserves more attention imo!!

Dazed F/W 2014

i-D Winter 2014

Alberta Ferretti S/S 2015
9rltfl.jpg

Coach S/S 2015
gNsHO35l.jpg

jLvJD3ql.jpg

Prada Mens F/W 2015
EZMfVyCl.jpg

Tldee0ol.jpg

I adore her! ... But those jeans look awful on her. Her body is what I picture when people use the word "curvy" to describe a woman.
Curvy is an insult hahah.. I think that she looks lovely in those jeans! (not very skinny) but good

Reactions: 1 user
I adore her! ... But those jeans look awful on her. Her body is what I picture when people use the word "curvy" to describe a woman.
I agree with Dominique, I wouldn't use the word curvy to describe her in that picture. I do still think still looks lovely in that outfit but maybe makes her look slightly bigger than she is.

Curvy is an insult hahah.. I think that she looks lovely in those jeans! (not very skinny) but good

I agree with Dominique, I wouldn't use the word curvy to describe her in that picture. I do still think still looks lovely in that outfit but maybe makes her look slightly bigger than she is.

I totally miscommunicated and I see it now that I look back. I don't think she looks too big in those jeans, (She looks quite skinny in fact!) I just think those jeans do nothing for her. Not to mention I think those jeans are hideous.

On a separate note, completely unrelated to the jeans, hers is the type of body I think of when people use the word curvy to define women. Not fat rolls that is widely considered "curvy", but this, bony shoulders and small waist tapering out to skinny hips. It's my idea of curvy.

But, I see how it didn't come across that way. Apologies.

She has done great in Paris fashion week haute couture, she was almost everywhere! And now she's a top model on Models.com. happy for her, I never get enough of her! Go Valery!!

image.jpg
image.jpg
I'm obsessed!! Great model... No doubt about it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 74
Can't be ignored another great season for Valery.. Amazing body and fierce face. Love her every day more.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users