Valeria Sokolova

Her body (and hair!) is amazing but something about her face and especially her vibe/attitude gets to me.

Her hair is amazing.

600full-valeria-sokolova_large.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
everytime i see photos of her she is at the beach somewhere. does she still model? like runways/editorial... anyone know?

everytime i see photos of her she is at the beach somewhere. does she still model? like runways/editorial... anyone know?

I talked to her on Tumblr. She said she doesn't anymore because she went for high fashion modeling but didn't succeed. :(

I guess it's because her look is very fitting for beachwear or lingerie...

I talked to her on Tumblr. She said she doesn't anymore because she went for high fashion modeling but didn't succeed. :(

I guess it's because her look is very fitting for beachwear or lingerie...

aww thats too bad :( at least it looks like shes enjoying her life. shows how tough it is to be successful in modeling :/

I was just scrolling through her instagram (which i could probably do all day...) and she really is perfect, it makes me sad she struggled making it in the industry (although it makes me respect successful models even more than i already did because here's yet another example if hard it is to make it)
I also love that she's always promoting working out and being healthy to show people that you don't have to be anorexic to be skinny--you can just work really hard!!

I love her so much! She's so inspirational. can't believe her thread died.
She has had a baby, and is still just as skinny. I've always wondered how some women only put on around their stomachs and no where else... The first picture is during pregnancy, the second one is like two weeks after and the third one is of when she was pregnant and now.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Reactions: 2 users