Valeria Lukyanova

As much as I am against all the fake and artificial changes, I think she has accomplished her goal to look like a Barbie. She really does look doll-like and unreal. Hey, if that's what she wants and has the money, then whatever. Good for her, that takes a LOT of work.

Ahh!! Scary!! I have to agree with @Apple. These girls (there are a few out there) make me wonder what I was thinking when I was 7 and aspiring to be like dolls.

natural is beautiful. I am sad for her self esteem. and otherwise just completely freaked out!

Thanks for that interview post, AB...ew

Last edited by a moderator:

In a way, I found the the article to be incredibly inspiring!

It is very impressive that she managed to look like an actual doll.
I don't care much for the rest of her body, but WOW!!! I would love love love to have her waist!

0000870b_medium.jpeg

valeria-lukyanova-1.jpg

314648-valeria-lukyanova-s-thin-waist.jpg

Ok so here's my opinion -
I think Valeria Lukyanova is awesome, and this is why: she saw her idea of physical perfection and attained it. She is confident in her looks, which makes her all the lovelier, and upholds that every girl can be beautiful, on THEIR terms, if they put in the effort. (As a side note I really like the ideas of astral projection, raw dieting and new wave opera)

Also I think she's really really gorgeous. And the ultimate inspiration.
<3

you cant use her as inspiration because she doesnt exist.

Every.single.photo. of her is photoshopped to hell.

Her legs are not that long, her waist is not that small.

It simply isnt possible, even with rib removals.

Reactions: 1 user
I love her (photoshopped to be sure) body. Not what I'd want for myself, but it's really interesting to see a human person with Barbie proportions. And also scary.

Eh I like the idea of the unreachable...makes me keep working!

Reactions: 1 user
you cant use her as inspiration because she doesnt exist.

Every.single.photo. of her is photoshopped to hell.

Her legs are not that long, her waist is not that small.

It simply isnt possible, even with rib removals.

Amen.

Even her photoshopped body grosses me out. It is so unnatural and cheap.

To each their own I guess :run:

Ok, edit -

She looks like a doll, yes. But not in a good way. She's actually hideous and creepy, like one of those horror story dolls :nervous:

But she is thinspo material..I guess...

Especially that waist, fake or not..:oops:

Same. It's scary, but really fascinating. :hmm:
Oh definitely! Besides, the allure of being a tiny little doll is too much~ I love it, and she personifies that (to me at least) (and except in the tits) (those are way too big, ech)

Her thighs look so big compared to the rest of her.
Even with that small waist her body looks so :superpuke: