Valentina Zeliaeva

C

coco<3

Valentina Zelyaeva (Zeliaeva) (b. October 11, 1982 in Moscow, Soviet Union) is a Russian model who has appeared on the cover of Spanish, Chinese, Greek, and Mexican editions of Vogue.
Valentina has been featured in print advertisements for Tommy Hilfiger, Coach, Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren, with whom she signed a seven-year deal,[citation needed] appearing in several high-profile campaigns for the designer. In addition to her Vogue covers, she has appeared on the covers of Elle and Harper's Bazaar. Her runway credits include Balenciaga, Christian Dior, Lanvin, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, Gucci and Valentino.[1]
On the controversial issue of banning underweight models from Milan Fashion Week, she said, "I think it's discrimination. We are skinny, this is our work. There are lots of overweight people working in offices but I'm not going to say, 'This girl is fat, she can't work in an office'(Wikipedia.org)
69995-800w.jpg

Harper's Bazaar Spain April 2012
Photographer: Gonzalo Machado
x_13b38193.jpg

x_e4552a0a.jpg

x_00991aed.jpg

x_c549cb20.jpg

x_affc931e.jpg

x_7aeb4346.jpg

x_7057a11c.jpg

Valentina Zelyaeva and her green smoothies keep her in a good shape :)
VftxV5UX0tc.jpg

vsz7CE3KPXo.jpg

-TaN7bUunt8.jpg

iuvVAjcoEBw.jpg

yKrqZkVLKMg.jpg

I like her :) She's boring-pretty, like Toni Garrn. She's the perfect Ralph Lauren model.

She's pretty, but there's nothing special about her. She looks like a typical LA kind of girl.

Yeah there is no wow about her body or face for me, but I gotta respect her amazingly healthy diet--all those photos of it are inspirational.

She's so beautiful. Loved her in the Ralph Lauren campaigns. Although those vegetablejuices don't look to appealing to me haha. Would rather just eat the veggies.. But each to their own :)

I like to look up on her because of her raw diet.

But here is a recent pic in a Modelinia article about her wardrobe.... another pic like this and I know some girls here will ask her thread to be moved to the Take down section just kiding. Not. haha

val-sit.jpg

she's the classical kind of pretty - no one can deny that her face is beautiful, but it just doesn't make you gasp, yknow? not an unconventional or special type of beauty.