Valentina Sykes

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
May 24, 2012
London
She was a John Galliano exclusive this season, Australian new face with Chic, keen promoter of her raw/vegan lifestyle. I think she's gorgeous.

Height: 5’ 9” - 175cm
Bust: 32
Waist: 23
Hips: 34

5rbp1aG.jpg

e2QLMbU.jpg

d8lMxYD.jpg

gY5jMLB.jpg

AW764X8.jpg

TWqa1Ga.jpg

rZbAOnZ.jpg

LImdKmz.jpg

she sells her clothing online too

vs8_zpsdf764ab4.jpg

I have to agree.. I think shes really beautiful! I believe she has a tumblr too if I'm not mistaken? No-33.tumblr.com

I have to agree.. I think shes really beautiful! I believe she has a tumblr too if I'm not mistaken? No-33.tumblr.com

Yes, I had seen it before but forgotten the address. She's also on instagram @valentinaruby

I remember following her on tumblr a little over a year ago...i'm not sure now but back then she was an avid raw foodist. she does have a lovely face and it's nice to see she is getting some recognition :)

And this is how I imagine the mermaids must look like! Gorgeous!

Love her. Her face, in a way reminds me of my own face (a bit less chubby version, though and with way more beautiful/ stunning eyes)..

that is also the reason she is such a great thinspo for me!

I have to admit I don't like her. She may have something, but for me... she reminds me on some ghetto kid who doesn't care about school and society. For sure, she may not, but that's what I have to think about seeing her. Sorry. :(

I can't decide if I like her or not, but she's really interesting looking.

This girl is so stunning. I LOVE her look! :luv: Her face is so unique and etheral.

oh my god, i doubt she's still vegan ;), how did she build all this muscully tights :superpuke: ? not pretty skinny anymore, too bad she had a wonderful figure.

yeah seriously, its literally impossible to gain on a raw vegan diet (unless you're eating bananas, too many nuts, coconut oil and dates) but seriously, no pity for models who gain...its your freaking job...get it together.