raven

Super Star
Jun 9, 2017
I think Ursula Corbero, a Spanish actress, deserves a thread on Skinny Gossip. Her transformation from okay to slim-skinny was brought to our attention by:

I don't know how many of you guys have seen La Casa de Papel on Netflix but I'm sure you will appreciate this transformation :cool:

Ursula

Before:

Ursula+Corbero+Arrivals+Cosmopolian+Fragrance+EQHUGnzXDcVl.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

After:

772full-ursula-corbero.jpg

ursula_1t-t.jpg

She’s 29 years old, and is 1m63 (that’s why I’m kind of surprised when Wikipedia ways she models as well). Those of you who speak Spanish or are learning Spanish may know her from the show « Física o Química ». But she really blew up as Tokyo on Netflix’s Money Heist.
She’s sexy and classy...just like it should be.

Reactions: 1 user
She is very very gorgeous. I love her facial features and I respect her transformation, but she's still average to me. Absolutely a waste of face.

I will contribute some photos I found quite charming of her (I am more partial to her with longer hair).

She reminds me of Matilda from The Professional in this :luv:

Reactions: 1 user
I love her!! Her face is absolutely drop dead stunning imo, especially now that she's lost that weight. It definitely wouldn't hurt her to continue to lose a bit more, but this kind of transformation makes me really happy to see.