Unusual looking models / models with unique features

Tinyportia

SkinnyGossip Royal
Aug 1, 2013
Australia
In a way, I guess this thread is the antithesis of the Living Dolls - Doll Like Thinspo Collection...

I am personally a fan of models who the average person might describe as "weird looking" or even "ugly". It's these models' incredible uniqueness that, to me, makes them beautiful - well, sometimes. Which is the other thing I love about a model who is not a conventional beauty: she can be extremely divisive. You either love her look or you hate it/don't "get" her appeal. And if you do like her, it's usually rare that you like her immediately - she usually grows on you over time and you start to appreciate her unique look more and more. Which is ultimately what this thread is all about: to share pictures and discuss the appeal of skinny models who are kinda funny/strange looking or who possess a feature that is less than ideal by conventional beauty standards (eg. big ears, huge nose etc). Who are the unusual looking models that you love? Who can't you stand?

To kick things off:

Chloe Memišević
Chloe Memišević.jpg

Chloe Memišević2.jpg

Chloe Memišević3.jpg

Daphne Groeneveld

She is one of those models that sometimes looks absolutely breathtaking and others, reminds me waayy too much of Donatella Versace!
Daphne Groeneveld2.jpg

Daphne Groeneveld3.jpg

Daphne_Groeneveld.jpg

Issa Lish
A beautiful skinny alien
Issa Lish.jpg

Issa Lish2.jpg

issalish3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Magdalena Frackowiak
Despite her wide square face, she is just gorgeous to me. And she is certainly a favourite on SGF. Anyone here that doesn’t love her?
Magdalena Frackowiak.jpg

Magdalena Frackowiak2.jpg

Magdalena Frackowiak3.jpg

Cierra Skye
For me, she is almost “too unique” looking. I can appreciate her appeal but am not much of a fan.
cierra skye.jpg

cierra skye2.jpg

cierra skye3.jpg

Molly Bair
I hope she comes back to modelling soon. I just adore her face, and I am a fan of her protruding ears – they really complete her “look” IMO
mollybair.jpg

mollybair2.jpg

mollybair3.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 9 users
Two more!

Jamie Bochert
She has one of those faces that is not beautiful in the slightest but something about her overall look (her body, style, attitude) that really does it for me.
Jamie Bochert.jpg

Jamie Bochert2.jpg

Jamie Bochert3.jpg

Laura O’Grady
Like Molly Bair, I think her protruding ears really suit her. I love how they kind of contrast with her babydoll face.
Laura O'Grady.jpg

laura o'grady2.jpg

laura o'grady3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Damn, I was lining up photos of Magda and Molly but it seems you beat me to it! Another two that come to mind are Marjan Jonkman and Lindsey Wixon (ew).

Lindsey:

Hate her, I literally get the desire to slap her face every time I see it. Sorrynotsorry :hahano:
C8AF7FEA-3929-4187-B812-49005681DB45.jpeg
4645F0C4-A864-4021-916F-24ECD268593E.jpeg
CD429749-493C-4381-B31C-04BC97C73BA0.jpeg

:superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:

Marjan:

Liked her when she was skinny, her face is alright.
3436A478-5704-4288-AACD-EA6B14783E71.jpeg
395111FB-8756-495A-81AD-4734FDC91624.jpeg
6923C64A-D541-404D-A3A6-01C88EA8D2DE.jpeg

• Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 5 users
Damn, I was lining up photos of Magda and Molly but it seems you beat me to it! Another two that come to mind are Marjan Jonkman and Lindsey Wixon (ew).

Lindsey:

Hate her, I literally get the desire to slap her face every time I see it. Sorrynotsorry :hahano:
View attachment 82396View attachment 82397View attachment 82398
:superpuke::superpuke::superpuke:

Marjan:

Liked her when she was skinny, her face is alright.
View attachment 82399View attachment 82400View attachment 82401

I am actually a fan of Lindsey...well, "fan" might be a strong word...but I definitely get the appeal. One of those faces that can look quite strikingly beautiful in some photos and in others...*shudders*. For eg, I love her in this photo (pity she was never SG skinny).

lindsey1.jpg

As for Marjan, I used to like her...then I started following her on Instagram. Big mistake. Every second photo is of her pulling a stupid face. I do love her in the TomFord sunglasses campaign though!

marjan1.PNG

And I can't deny that when she is at her skinniest, her body is goals:

marjan2.jpg

marjan3.jpg

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Love love love this thread. There are so many bland, conventionally pretty models, so any time someone with a "weird" face shows up, my eyes just snap to them. My favourite feature is definitely wide set eyes. There's something so alien and beautiful about them, and it's so weird to me that people use it as an insult, because a lot of the celebrities that people fawn over have wide set eyes.

There's a young, half African, half Korean model I follow, and there's just something about her that draws me in. When I first discovered her, I definitely felt indifferent, but the more I see her photos, the more she grows on me. I've definitely been branching out into smaller agencies that aren't really eurocentric, because that's where you start to see the really unique faces.

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users