Undressed Skeleton Rant

A fitspo chick I really admire was talking about Taralynn today and how unhealthy she is and a whole bunch of people joined in on tumblr. I was like YES ROCK ON!! Finally people are catching on to her bullshit.

I don't think i believe that she eats like that and is still as skinny.
All those cookies/goodies that she bakes, come on .. she must eat about 10 of then since there is like 100 of them lol.
She must work out a lot.
I couldn't eat like that.
PS. I want to smack that smile off her face in all those pictures.

So funny because I was just looking through the forums to see if there was any posts about her! I can't stand her. I also can't believe seventeen magazine picked her to be their "healthy inspiration" for their magazine. Glad they fired her from that though. She seriously puts jello powder (aka chemical shit storm) on her orange slices gross. :superpuke:

So funny because I was just looking through the forums to see if there was any posts about her! I can't stand her. I also can't believe seventeen magazine picked her to be their "healthy inspiration" for their magazine. Glad they fired her from that though. She seriously puts jello powder (aka chemical shit storm) on her orange slices gross. :superpuke:

They fired her? When did this happen? What happened? Give us the dirt!!

Oh, thank God. Why did they do it?

I just noticed that she is postíng much more healthy stuff now, like salads and proteins from natural sources

I did some digging. After a ton of people from tumblr emailed Seventeen magazine about how upset they were that Taralynn was chosen as a captain for Team Seventeen, many of them got responses saying Taralynn had "decided to leave" the magazine.

http://unhealthyskeleton.tumblr.com/post/15766304912/seventeen-magazine-responds

The tumblr that this is linked to is also completely dedicated to hating on Taralynn. Ouch.

Wow. I never new she was such a fake. And I don't know why so many people are surprised that she eats unhealthily I mean look at her crappy recipes

omg guys i think she deleted her blog :nopity:

i tried going on undressed skeleton and it wasn't working.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that :wtf:
And to top that off she has all of these tips and reccomendations like she's a health professional.

Well this just proves even further that Seventeen doesn't care about 'healthy' as much as they care about money. They thought they could lure many desperate teen fatties who were mesmerized by that girl's transformation of 'ugly fatty to skinny hottie' photos that she'd posted.

Seventeen Magazine really thinks its readers are so dumb that they wouldn't notice. What an insult to the readers.. haha.

According to her twitter (http://www.twitter.com/taralynnstweets), tumblr shut down her blog due to overflow? I never knew that could happen haha

:lol:

Tumblr just simply told her to GTFO, nicely.

They're done with her fake BS too.

I can take her weird obsessive character and her unhealthy recipes but she seriously crossed it! I can't believe she claimed so many photos and recipes as her own making, what a plagiarizing bitch! That's very low!

Her page is back up and running, appearently she is trying to start her own website so she can "avoid tumblr"

Wow. I never new she was such a fake. And I don't know why so many people are surprised that she eats unhealthily I mean look at her crappy recipes

tumblr_lsc9n0pPPm1qgeygd.jpg

lol
I understand sometimes you want to eat a big plate of food without too many calories and you end up mixing weird stuff together... I do it sometimes but I would never call it a "recipe" and recommend it to other people, that is just wrong :meh: