Undressed Skeleton Rant

:lol: Kristen Stewart.

(I know, intelligent comment)

:highfive: MUAHAHAHHA any comment making fun of kristen stewart to me is considered very intelligent. my sister enjoys my kristen stewart impression. i think she is the only one though :(

"edward...loud breathing...loud breathing..i...blink...loud breathing.love..blink.....super loud breathing for 10 minutes....you....blink blink blink breathe..."

Reactions: 1 user
:lol: Kristen Stewart.

(I know, intelligent comment)

:highfive: MUAHAHAHHA any comment making fun of kristen stewart to me is considered very intelligent. my sister enjoys my kristen stewart impression. i think she is the only one though :(

"edward...loud breathing...loud breathing..i...blink...loud breathing.love..blink.....super loud breathing for 10 minutes....you....blink blink blink breathe..."

she has a watermelon jello make and she said "the whole watermelon is 40 calories." it made me laugh. Why don't you just eat a real watermelon? Its low in calories, delicious, and doesn't contain any of the chemicals found in sugar free jello. Aspartame and acesulfame potassium damages your liver, causes cancer, multiple sclerosis, systemic lupus, methanol toxicity, blindness, spasms, shooting pains, seizures, headaches, depression, anxiety, memory loss, birth defects and death. She needs to stop eating sugar free jello.
And its also completely idiotic that her blog has its own apparel. She needs to get over herself.
a-fucking-men!

I didn't know her blog before but I like it. It gives me inspiration and new ideas for cooking. I mean you don't have to do it exactly her way, you can make those recipes your own ;). Feel free to cut out the aspartame and other crap, I'm sure it will still taste fine.

I'm pissed. I wrote a long post about my reasons to hate her and it's gone! :mad:

Okay, I hate her and have reasons.

Not a fan :(
I appreciate that she has lost soooo much weight, but... :nopity:

Haha! :D
You forgot a few blinks, though. And I hope you didn't close your mouth the whole time!

her diet is too much chemical but i like her face. she seem fun (to me)

I haven't heard of her so I checked her Tumblr. I don't know how she lost weight if she makes all that food. I mean, does she eat anything else than all that junk food? Coz no matter how sugar free and fat free and whatever those are still junk food. It's not healthy to eat just desserts and that's not even normal. Maybe she doesn't get that much fat or sugar from her food but she also doesn't get vitamins and stuff that your body needs.

Oh my god I hate her. She just motivates a BUNCH of girls who don't know anything about nutrition to go get themselves cancer. I mean seriously? There are better ways to lose weight than shoving as much artificial crap as you possibly can down your throat.
And she looks like Kristen Stewart so................ :superpuke:

hhhaaahah, I can't believe how much KS hate there is on here!

I love her. I can't help it! Although I can 100% agree her acting is pretty crap, and Twilight is... well, Twilight.

For thinspo she's awesome. I hate to admit i do have her bookmarked but you're right. All she promotes is crap.

all of you who are haters obviously dont follow her site. cuz i have been following her for a while and wen i saw all these claims against her recipes i went back and searched through her blog once again but i oculd find maybe only a couple "bad" recipes, the rest were very healthy. also, she has a whole section on how to lead a healthy lifestyle and nutrition. so all you haters who have only now gone on her site to hate about her, just stop.

i bet she's healthier than you. how much did she lose? like 100 pounds? and you're probably at a lower, more healthy weight, yet you can't even lose 10 pounds. who's the healthy one now?

The recipes actually look super delicious but a lot it is actually unhealthy which put me off. And I agree with others she has a very pretty face.

all of you who are haters obviously dont follow her site. cuz i have been following her for a while and wen i saw all these claims against her recipes i went back and searched through her blog once again but i oculd find maybe only a couple "bad" recipes, the rest were very healthy. also, she has a whole section on how to lead a healthy lifestyle and nutrition. so all you haters who have only now gone on her site to hate about her, just stop.

i bet she's healthier than you. how much did she lose? like 100 pounds? and you're probably at a lower, more healthy weight, yet you can't even lose 10 pounds. who's the healthy one now?

1. Half this site is criticizing people who consider themselves famous. If people are going to put their whole lives on display, the public has a right to talk about them and not agree with them. It doesn't mean I am a "hater".

2. "Healthy" is very subjective. I call her unhealthy because of the amounts of sugar and overly processed products she uses in her recipes. You can look at the same recipes and say that they are healthy all you want, I am still going to think they aren't.

3. Yes, she lost weight. However, in my opinion, it can sometimes be easier to lose weight in unhealthy ways than in healthy ways. As I am trying to shed some pounds, I am also trying to depend on natural, organic foods. So just because she lost weight, doesn't mean she is healthier.

4. I have lost over 10 pounds since starting my journey. Almost 25 to be exact and although sometimes I slip up for a couple days, I don't gain more than a pound back. I am maintaining my weight loss because of my healthy lifestyle. So please don't assume that no one has lost weight just because we disagree with a tumblr famous girl who has lost weight.

5. I agree that she has a section on healthy eating. My issue is that her recipes do not hold up to the guidelines she gives in that section. She preaches about eating healthy foods, avoiding sugar, blah blah, but that isn't what is presented in her recipes.

6. I used to follow her too and the stuff she posted as what she would eat on a daily basis didn't seem to match up with her recipes either. Which annoys me, because she obviously understands that stuff can't be eaten on a daily basis, yet she is advertising to other girls who may be too naive to know that and can really mess up their bodies.

I'm sorry if this sounded rude, that wasn't my intention, I just want you to know why I dislike her so much. I'm not jealous of her or her success. I'm not a "hater". I just dislike when people put a healthy stamp on something that can cause another person harm.

1. Half this site is criticizing people who consider themselves famous. If people are going to put their whole lives on display, the public has a right to talk about them and not agree with them. It doesn't mean I am a "hater".

2. "Healthy" is very subjective. I call her unhealthy because of the amounts of sugar and overly processed products she uses in her recipes. You can look at the same recipes and say that they are healthy all you want, I am still going to think they aren't.

3. Yes, she lost weight. However, in my opinion, it can sometimes be easier to lose weight in unhealthy ways than in healthy ways. As I am trying to shed some pounds, I am also trying to depend on natural, organic foods. So just because she lost weight, doesn't mean she is healthier.

4. I have lost over 10 pounds since starting my journey. Almost 25 to be exact and although sometimes I slip up for a couple days, I don't gain more than a pound back. I am maintaining my weight loss because of my healthy lifestyle. So please don't assume that no one has lost weight just because we disagree with a tumblr famous girl who has lost weight.

5. I agree that she has a section on healthy eating. My issue is that her recipes do not hold up to the guidelines she gives in that section. She preaches about eating healthy foods, avoiding sugar, blah blah, but that isn't what is presented in her recipes.

6. I used to follow her too and the stuff she posted as what she would eat on a daily basis didn't seem to match up with her recipes either. Which annoys me, because she obviously understands that stuff can't be eaten on a daily basis, yet she is advertising to other girls who may be too naive to know that and can really mess up their bodies.

I'm sorry if this sounded rude, that wasn't my intention, I just want you to know why I dislike her so much. I'm not jealous of her or her success. I'm not a "hater". I just dislike when people put a healthy stamp on something that can cause another person harm.

okay i can take that :)

and thank you for putting it nicely. freedom of speech!

about healthy eating: then again who knows what healthy is and isn't nowadays. ppl say fruits and veggies are the best yet they have tons of chemicals. so many junkfood and it most of the time has less calories than a salad or something. just saying that healthy labeling can get distorted. and yes you have to guard your mind whenever you read something. you can't just automatically accept it as fact - you have to think with your head as well and if you can't do that get a book.

about healthy eating: then again who knows what healthy is and isn't nowadays. ppl say fruits and veggies are the best yet they have tons of chemicals. so many junkfood and it most of the time has less calories than a salad or something. just saying that healthy labeling can get distorted. and yes you have to guard your mind whenever you read something. you can't just automatically accept it as fact - you have to think with your head as well and if you can't do that get a book.

THIS OMG! Seriously some people say fruit is so healthy and other people say you should only eat it a few times a week. There are so many different opinions and studies out there with conflicting evidence for almost every guidelines in healthy eating and living that it is really hard to decide what is "healthy".

Everything she eats is "sugar free" or "fat free" - gross! The amount of aspartame she eats...........

Def. agree. I try to eat as clean as possible, and whilst some of those recipes for smoothies etc look great, she seems to use a lot of low-fat/fat free junk-y food. I don't want to replace fat and sugar with anything, let alone chemicals/artificial flavourings!

Unprocessed foods. Maybe fruit and vegetables have so much pesticides but don't think for a moment that processed junk don't have more (that's why they're called processed :) )