ugg boots

I borrowed a pair off my sister once when it snowed in London and I didn't have any warm shoes with me. If a pair of shoes can make my UK Size 3 feet look big, then they are BADLY DESIGNED.

Having said that, I have an Ugg-brand pair of little snow booties (they're sort of like mocassins, and hit just above my ankle) which I just got in Melbourne (WHY WAS IT SO COLD THE ONE WEEK I VISITED!!!) and they're just so warm, they're like toasters for my feet! I can see why people who have little to no regard for their appearance would wear them...

I have a few pairs - so comfy and warm and they don't make your feet sweat. They do make your feet look big, like a few others mentioned. They definitely don't make a fashion statement and scream I'm casual.

I tend to throw them on for a quick store run in the morning (before I get all dolled up) on cold, lazy mornings.

I do LOVE the UGG slippers and wear them almost every night!

I hate participating in that whole typical "white teenage girl with uggs" crowd, but I loved my pair while I had them! Super warm and comfortable, and very easy to wear with sweatpants for a quick trip somewhere or a long drive.

I've been considering getting another pair, but with their price and reputation, I'm on the fence.

If anyone can find me stylish boots that keep my feet as warm and comfy, I will love you forever! Until then, I will (ashamedly) wear my Uggs.

1003511-WHT_2.jpg

the styles they come up with are so icky :wtf:

I kind of want a pair. They seem great for Asia since they make you take you combat boots off at the threshold (I'm going to be here a minute and I need a little room. Oh, and my socks looked cuter this morning.) I could slip these pups on . . . but they have a bad rep like crocs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a pair of boots made by Uggs, but they're not the typical shape. They're kind of a hybrid between Uggs and riding boots, so I feel a little less sloppy wearing them out and about. I think any pair of boots with shearling lining will be as cozy and warm as the typical Uggs.

I think they're the fUGGliest things ever. I live in Southern California, so I have to put up with seeing these monstrosities all winter. Want warm feet? Sorel makes great winter boots, and smartwool has roasty toasty socks. Also, besides the aforementioned eyesores, UGG actually has some really nice boots that are warm AND stylish. So please, leave your 'love pink' sweats and uggs where they belong: under a pile of burning logs. And for the love of Christ, don't wear them with shorts. But that's just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Actually, I just thought of something they would look great with: gasoline and a match.

I own a pair, mostly just to wear around the house or if it's really nasty outside. I think they're uggly, but eh. I hate winter time + being cold. :cry:

It's an ugly fad that needs to die.

There are plenty of boots made by other companies that keep the feet warm.

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/2012/01/20-cute-warm-and-weatherproof-winter-boots-under-100#slide=1

However, if you're determined to buy uggs, the company also makes other boots that are much more fashionable.

http://www.uggaustralia.com/women-boots-fashion/

I don't know your sense of style, and these aren't the best, but it's a start. There are a alot of other options out there. Don't become another victim.

It's an ugly fad that needs to die.

There are plenty of boots made by other companies that keep the feet warm.

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/2012/01/20-cute-warm-and-weatherproof-winter-boots-under-100#slide=1

However, if you're determined to buy uggs, the company also makes other boots that are much more fashionable.

http://www.uggaustralia.com/women-boots-fashion/

I don't know your sense of style, and these aren't the best, but it's a start. There are a alot of other options out there. Don't become another victim.

I completely concur. Ugg boots are super popular in the Pacific northwest, and I find them to be very unattractive. There are so many stylish, warm options and even more which are just plain, but not ugly.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I am not a fan of the boots. I did have a pair of their cable-knit house slippers a year or so ago, and I liked those, but they wouldn't have been worn outside of the house.

I broke down and bought a pair solely for wearing during my drive to and from work, as I hate how cold my feet and legs are wearing hose and heels. They are ugly as sin, but they are WARM.

Now, I'd never wear them in public, but they make great house slippers/driving shoes.