ugg boots

I've read UGGs are not doing so well sales wise. Could be a good time to snap some up cheap online.

They're slippers. If you wear them out of the house and treat them like normal shoes then there's something wrong with you.

Reactions: 1 user
They're slippers. If you wear them out of the house and treat them like normal shoes then there's something wrong with you.

This! I wouldn't go as far as to say there's something wrong with u if u do wear them outside the house but to me they are overprice slippers, nothing more nothing less.

I don't like them either, because everytime I see someone wear them, the girl also wears sweatpants and ugly clothes.

Thats just the picture in my head when I think of ugg boots:D
Miley-Cyrus-Koolaburra-UGGs-UGG-Boots-Sweats-001.jpg

Only super-skinny girls can rock the UGG! Overwise it just looks like you don't have anckles. This is why I hate to see over-weight people (and even average people) wearing them.

I thought they were originally for surfers (or did I imagine that)

I actually like the crochet version of the uggs, they look so cosy. And honestly, uggs aren't the ugliest shoes in the world.

Crocs are.

I heard somewhere that they are actually called Uggs because they are so ugly

I think they are ok when you have to be on set all day long (either model or actress) and you want to stay warm and comfy :luv:

Yes, you're right, it's totally fine for actresses or models sometimes:), but I still don't like the girls(in my hometown for example) that wear them everyday and look like they have just gotten out of bed:meh:

I don't like Ugg boots personally, I think they are a bit overpriced and look a bit tacky, but I hope they do serve their purpose well.

Here is a picture of me and my uggs :p
I think they aren't beautiful or anything but warm and comfortable!

I'm the left one and.. sorry for my legs.

35mjfrn.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I have like six pairs of something from a few years back... Used to think they were so cool back when "everyone" thought so and Sienna Miller and then-skinny Nicole Richie used to wear them. They are so ugly though, so now I only use a couple of them as indoors in my own home, and one pair is used for late night having to run out to get something from the car etc. They're so comfy though <3

Here is a picture of me and my uggs :p
I think they aren't beautiful or anything but warm and comfortable!

I'm the left one and.. sorry for my legs.

35mjfrn.jpg

Like I said: it is okay on thin woman :) just as you!