Tyra Banks

:wtf: EW. Sorry, but no.....:facepalm: The third place girl doesn't look too bad though?

Yeah, she was clearly the best of the three of them, but she didn't make it to the final two because she tripped on the runway :nervous:. But still I think she should have won because she's the only one that actually looks like a model.

:wtf::lol: She looks ridiculous! The face, make up, the hair (cough, wig), the boobs!!! Please gurl, if you sport a DDD cup, at least let em breathe.
It always amazes me how models, no matter their years and experience in the fashion industry can manage to look so awful, it's like they do it on purpose (ahem, Heidi Klum's wardrobe anyone?) :nopity:

wenn20543143.jpg

She now looks like an actual professional drag queen. But usually drag queens are prettier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1h9qajF7vY

This and other crap like it is why I hate Tyra

:nopity:

to the lady at 1:00, boohoo, yes you're beautiful, oh of course you're not fat at all

:nopity::rolleyes:

Omg ugh this video makes me gag. Really being this fat is not healthy, she can have some serious health problems in the future, and also, fat girls are not only once that are being teased so stop crying(also this crying is little fake..)

Tyra used to be such a inspiration to me when I was a child, and I loved watching America's next top model dreaming that I could be a model!
Now I think she is kinda a joke, don't like her look and fat pride.

212txfc.jpg

29kytco.jpg

24gk21e.jpg