twitter

are there many of us on twitter? i have my personal account that im sure i could trust you girls well enough to share, if people think it would be worth it? (im not sure if this section is private or not.)

or maybe people could message me if they wanted to TWITTER-COERSE as im void of facebook for a while and missing some enriching human interaction (which of course one can get from twitter) plus i post a ton of crazy shit.

sure, i'd love to know, but i need to get an account first:oops: i'm using facebook, but there are a lot of girls here i trust and would love to befriend (@Daisy :kiss:).
but i wouldn't post it here ExtraShot in public, i'm not sure who has access to this section:kiss:
anyway, when i first signed up here, i remember your showcase thread (i think it was you when you still had another name?) and you looked lovely and very pretty:luv:

are there many of us on twitter? i have my personal account that im sure i could trust you girls well enough to share, if people think it would be worth it? (im not sure if this section is private or not.)

or maybe people could message me if they wanted to TWITTER-COERSE as im void of facebook for a while and missing some enriching human interaction (which of course one can get from twitter) plus i post a ton of crazy shit.

sure, i'd love to know, but i need to get an account first:oops: i'm using facebook, but there are a lot of girls here i trust and would love to befriend ( @Daisy :kiss:).
but i wouldn't post it here ExtraShot in public, i'm not sure who has access to this section:kiss:
anyway, when i first signed up here, i remember your showcase thread (i think it was you when you still had another name?) and you looked lovely and very pretty:luv:

Last edited by a moderator:
sure, i'd love to know, but i need to get an account first:oops: i'm using facebook, but there are a lot of girls here i trust and would love to befriend (@Daisy :kiss:).

perhaps ill wait for a few other members to reply and let me know if they would be interested in doing a twitter swap ;) but thanks very much, so kind of you sweetie :)

quite honestly i see all you girls are such smart, eloquent, beauties and i dont see why a social media like would be a problem if we gave each others in private. its nice to keep in touch in other aspects of life, too. xx

perhaps ill wait for a few other members to reply and let me know if they would be interested in doing a twitter swap ;) but thanks very much, so kind of you sweetie :)

i see all you girls are such smart, eloquent, beauties and i dont see why a social media like would be a problem if we gave each others in private. its nice to keep in touch in other aspects of life, too. xx
quite honestly i see all you girls are such smart, eloquent, beauties and i dont see why a social media like would be a problem if we gave each others in private. its nice to keep in touch in other aspects of life, too. xx

I have a twitter account but I don't really use it as a social, more as a source of information, I do prefer Facebook to keep in touch with my friends.

But as ExtraShot said since you are all beauties , if any of you girls want to add me on Facebook you have just to ask in private :)

I would love to follow your twitter!

ok, ive followed any of you girls that put theirs up xxxxxxx

I've followed you all that's put one up. I'm all for anonymity but I seem to have blown that when I first signed up here (seriously! How do I change my name here?) so I don't suppose putting up my twitter name could hurt much more, it's @ elsabesharpe .