Twiggy

she's fabulous. great thinspo. and even though she is older now and has gained a little weight, I still think shes GORGEOUS. I hope i'm that pretty when i'm old!

she's fabulous. great thinspo. and even though she is older now and has gained a little weight, I still think shes GORGEOUS. I hope i'm that pretty when i'm old!

I totally agree :) she was stunning when she was younger and still lovely now!

She was on America's Next Top Model a few years back...she actually admitted that the pressures of the industry were extremely intense and that she was not that small by natural means.

I love her :) So glad she started the skinny look. You never know, if she didn't exist, we might have Size 10 models right now >:p

Those collar bones....

014twiggy.jpg

Twiggy-the-model-the-60s-7053212-381-500.jpg

model-twiggy-590x350.jpg

sieff_1966_twiggy_fb.jpg

twiggy-helloooo--large-msg-129545966175.jpg

You can clearly see that she is naturaly that skinny, because you can't see any bone stiking out, altough she used to be 5'6'' and 91 pound :luv:

I'm about her height and I've been 90 lbs.....at 18 though. damn she is inspiring. i need to get there again.

I'm about her height and I've been 90 lbs.....at 18 though. damn she is inspiring. i need to get there again.

She looks so tall! Didn't realise she was quite short, as models go! Gosh 90lbs....light as a feather......

She was on America's Next Top Model a few years back...she actually admitted that the pressures of the industry were extremely intense and that she was not that small by natural means.

Are you sure? I'm not sure I remember her saying that, I could be mistaken though. She was tagged Twiggy because she was teased for being skinny at the time. She was only 16 and originally rejected by Fashion Photographers for not fitting the ideal of a more 'meaty' figure. I'm pretty sure this was her natural body. Granted though, she may have had to work at it as she got older.

I thought she was the one who made waif popular? If anything, there would've been pressure on her to become larger...