tumblr

changliing.tumblr.com is one of the best model tumblrs i know. absolutely lovee it

RANT:
One minute ago I noticed that my tumblr is at least 3 months dead! I was posting with my phone (tumblr app) and NOTHING went up there. Hello? I feel so hollow now :( I mean I posted nothing lifechanging but still. I HATE MY F***ING PHONE!!!!

This is cute! I'm such a tumblr girl right now. I prefer thinspo to fitspo though and it seems to be a bit of a niche to find blogs that are thinspo without being either chunky-fitspo or pro-ana ... !

EXACTLY. thats kinda what i wanted for myself to look at..no bulky girls but skinnies who don't look depressed. i like that my blog doesn't have a negative vibe to it ;)

EXACTLY. thats kinda what i wanted for myself to look at..no bulky girls but skinnies who don't look depressed. i like that my blog doesn't have a negative vibe to it ;)

Agreed! They are pretty hard to come by, but maybe because they are quite a niche (most thinspo blogs I've found are all doom and gloom or fitspo with super toned girls and pictures of fruit). It might explain why I don't have many followers either, because I post skinnies without it having the underlying theme of self-harm and/or eating disorders. I occasionally post about my own mental health shit on there but its not really relevant to the images.
@Apple + @mulberry I followed you too :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually I had like 300 followers. I was on there a lot. It's just not my scene. I mean honestly, if you have an ED blog it's black and white images of death and wistfulness. The fitspo people are all about slogans, pep talks, pictures of raw fruits and vegetables, and pictures of people exercising. Gets old!

I liked the fashion blogs but even those are a little pretentious. Sorry, different generation.

Some people on here actually saw my blog and follwed me, fwiw.

Tumblr does get old but none of you can admit it. I mean honestly, if you have seen one hipster fashion blog, you have seen them all. I saw HUNDREDS of just barely original blogs.