tumblr

I have a model/thinspo tumblr at http://iloveyrsugarkane.tumblr.com/

so sweet, the models sitting in the back...those tiny tighs:luv:
tumblr_m4458sNVgH1rw97ljo1_500.jpg

[LINK DELETED BECAUSE IT'S VERY TRIGGERING]
Black & White Skinny/ED Blog

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh, I'm too stupid for this. I wanted to start a tumblr, mostly because I always take pictures of my food :)lol:) and I don't know what to do with them... But I can't change anything there (the background for example) and it always says I will recieve a mail with a link but there's nothing...

Maybe in a month or so :meh:

I've got a healthy weight loss blog, but I dont feel comfortable posting the link here (Mostly in case someone googles my tumblr url and come across this place). PM me for link.

So I just started one a few days ago. Still haven't figured out how it all works and my text-posts are somehow empty? :lol: But I will work on that.

Mostly I take pics of my food/meals, so maybe it's boring for others :lol: But I also posted other pictures. I noticed that I'm taking pics of sooo many things but then they die in my cell phone, so I will use this as a diary (kind of) for myself.
I always tend to edit my pics (make them brighter, change the contrast) because I really love colours. All my facebook-pics are the same. So that's just who I am :)
I followed all of you but that doesn't mean you have to "re-follow", because maybe you don't like it ;)

Reactions: 1 user
I always need more tumblr thinspo! Mines in my signature, follow me and I follow back!