True Life! I'm Addicted to Food & I Can't Stay Thin

bisou

Super Star
May 27, 2012
East Coast
@leila thought you especially might find the first one interesting! (Saw your other thread. ;))

True Life: I'm Addicted to Food
Link to documentary

True Life: I Can't Stay Thin
Link to documentary

Thought I'd share these! True Life episodes are a guilty pleasure of mine. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Why thank you, @TinyOwl, I'll check these out when I get home :kiss: Is it weird or morbid that things like food addiction bother me when my BMI is 15.8 lol :confused:

i can't stay thin is so sad :( it effected that guys entire life and it was so sad when he binged :(

I love the True life shows. Really, I love any documentary when it pertains to these types of things :)

Thanks @TinyOwl :D

Why thank you, @TinyOwl, I'll check these out when I get home :kiss: Is it weird or morbid that things like food addiction bother me when my BMI is 15.8 lol :confused:

Like you're scared it'll happen to you? I'm like that, I'm terrified of diabetes, even though I know my sugar consumption is nowhere near the amount that usually triggers it. Everytime I see one of those articles about morbidly obese people dying young I'm like OMG I'M NEXT even though obviously I'm not. :lol:

Like you're scared it'll happen to you? I'm like that, I'm terrified of diabetes, even though I know my sugar consumption is nowhere near the amount that usually triggers it. Everytime I see one of those articles about morbidly obese people dying young I'm like OMG I'M NEXT even though obviously I'm not. :lol:

Yes, gaining weight and becoming overweight (or even just 'normal' by today's standards) probably makes my top ten list of fears :nervous:

dammit, can't see these outside of the US, spotflux doesn't work anymore, and I can't find a torrent :(