• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

True Life! I'm Addicted to Food & I Can't Stay Thin

bisou

Super Star
Reaction score
@leila thought you especially might find the first one interesting! (Saw your other thread. ;))

True Life: I'm Addicted to Food
Link to documentary

True Life: I Can't Stay Thin
Link to documentary

Thought I'd share these! True Life episodes are a guilty pleasure of mine. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

ScorpioScorpio

Rising Star
Reaction score
Thank you! I love this show but haven't seen either of these episodes. There are so many good ones!

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Why thank you, @TinyOwl, I'll check these out when I get home :kiss: Is it weird or morbid that things like food addiction bother me when my BMI is 15.8 lol :confused:

D

drab

i can't stay thin is so sad :( it effected that guys entire life and it was so sad when he binged :(

Xsmall

Super Star
Reaction score
I love the True life shows. Really, I love any documentary when it pertains to these types of things :)

Thanks @TinyOwl :D

S

shannon5

Why thank you, @TinyOwl, I'll check these out when I get home :kiss: Is it weird or morbid that things like food addiction bother me when my BMI is 15.8 lol :confused:
Like you're scared it'll happen to you? I'm like that, I'm terrified of diabetes, even though I know my sugar consumption is nowhere near the amount that usually triggers it. Everytime I see one of those articles about morbidly obese people dying young I'm like OMG I'M NEXT even though obviously I'm not. :lol:

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Like you're scared it'll happen to you? I'm like that, I'm terrified of diabetes, even though I know my sugar consumption is nowhere near the amount that usually triggers it. Everytime I see one of those articles about morbidly obese people dying young I'm like OMG I'M NEXT even though obviously I'm not. :lol:
Yes, gaining weight and becoming overweight (or even just 'normal' by today's standards) probably makes my top ten list of fears :nervous:

C

caserene

dammit, can't see these outside of the US, spotflux doesn't work anymore, and I can't find a torrent :(