Troll alert!

:luv:

I don't think that's a good idea. If everything is private it will only confirm people that we have something too hide.... why shouldn't they lurk around and and read some threads? They might even change their mind about us. I could be wrong but i think @Anonymous Bullcock just made the forums less private some days ago.

Correct; SG was hoping if we opened it up more, people would see what the community is about. Didn't work very well obviously, but these writers aren't exactly doing tons of research. They see the starving tips, come to a conclusion, and move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Correct; SG was hoping if we opened it up more, people would see what the community is about. Didn't work very well obviously, but these writers aren't exactly doing tons of research. They see the starving tips, come to a conclusion, and move on.

Research? They would have to look that word up in a dictionary.

I get the feeling that the only thing those bloggers ("journalists") do is copy and paste. The articles all sound VERY similar, they quote the same stuff (one word: cannibal :sneaky:) and label us mentally ill. Case closed. A lot of girls tried to post comments on the DailyMail article which didn't get through at all.

Here's a nice pic of what some bloggers' keyboards look like today...:
Guttenberg-Tastatur.jpg

:nopity:

thanks SG, i feel 100x better knowing this :)
^^ me too, the fact that people are calling us pro-ana makes me worried we are actually going to start attractin pro-ana ladies, can you imagine if we had more Rhylie's comin here??

Who's rhylie? Lol sorry, I'm semi-new here and just curious :)

Who's rhylie? Lol sorry, I'm semi-new here and just curious :)

Some pro ana dick who tried to spread her pro ana poison by posting her pro ana fb group on the forum. She got slapped. Twice.