Troian Bellisario

Although I don't want to admit it because I love her so much, I can agree with you about that particular pic.

On an entirely different note, though, Sasha... woof.

Any weight estimations for her? She is 5'7. Maybe 120?

I'd guess 125/130 in the bikini photo, although she probably dips to 120 for her events.

@Chirp Haha, I won't comment on Sasha because she's still quite young... but let's say I probably looked like her when I was her age and looking back, I wish I was more conscious of my body then. I didn't even realize the concept of body image until I was in my 20s. Although I'm sure she knows exactly what she looks like since she's in entertainment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't watch Pretty little liars and judging by those pics I find her incredibly average face wise, meh.

Yes, Troian looks good - on the show.
Let's face it, she's not competing with models here, but being 5'7 myself, I actually don't think that my body is as good as hers (during this off-period) so I'd estimate her as 120, but 115 at the slimmest points.

On another note, the girl who plays Maya is only 2 yrs younger than the guy who plays Wilden and 6 years younger than Holly Marie Combs (aria's mom)!
Crazy.

On another note, the girl who plays Maya is only 2 yrs younger than the guy who plays Wilden and 6 years younger than Holly Marie Combs (aria's mom)!
Crazy.

Wait, what? :wtf: stop messing with my head!
It always surprise me how old all the actors in teen movies/series are.

Wait, what? :wtf: stop messing with my head!
It always surprise me how old all the actors in teen movies/series are.

It freaked me out at first too. I know some are older but she looks waaaayy younger than she is. Like she must have some damn good genetics or dermatologist or something idk.. Example A:
tumblr_mjzatjarkc1rkn2lto1_1280.jpg

It freaked me out at first too. I know some are older but she looks waaaayy younger than she is. Like she must have some damn good genetics or dermatologist or something idk.. Example A:

oh my god she's 34

the actress who plays maya doesn't age
and summer premiere of PLL is June 11...just saying....

Holy shit. It's like she's reverse aging! That's impressive. Benjamin Button, anyone?

Anyway, more of Torian:

tumblr_lopqi4d8QR1qkb4dqo1_500.png

Holy shit. It's like she's reverse aging! That's impressive. Benjamin Button, anyone?

Anyway, more of Torian:

tumblr_lopqi4d8QR1qkb4dqo1_500.png

Impressive. Although I think it has more to do with the fact that in the 90's, the styling (makeup, hair) made people look older. You know, the lined, brownish lips, the super defined eyebrows, etc.

I love her style on the show. Her body is nice, not SG skinny but whatever. Also, I highly appreciate that no fake tan, 1 km long lashes, lip injections, hair extensions and ridiculous clothes are never seen on her.

Stumbled upon this this morning

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/troian-bellisario-anorexia-133581

I feel for her. I'm actually quite interested to see how her film turns out. She's coming from a great place of bringing awareness and understanding to the actual psychological issues of an ED, which can be so misunderstood.
I'm interested to see this as well. She was hospitalised with her ED when she was around 17 I think. But I really love Troian, and her relationship with her husband seems really sweet (the guy from Suits).