Trends you *LOVE*

P

Peppertea3

Hi people!

What are some of your favourite trends ( from today and from past eras)?

Some of mine:

Nude pumps:
5.jpg

Skinny jeans:
http://www.yournextjeans.com/wp-con...2010-fall-denim-guide-skinny-jeans.jpg?cda6c1

Sheer:
Madewell-fall-forest-romance-blouse.jpg
UO+sheer+blouse.jpg

Metallics:
sliderobes%20blog%20metallic%20fashion.jpg

Abbey+Lee.jpg
JCrew+metallic+houndstooth+jacket_250.jpg

What are yours?

I am loving maroon, velvet and spikes/studs. I especially love studded slipper flats. :) I love the metallics and sheer trends too.

i like the inspirations of men's fashion- like oversize checked shirt + skinny jeans+ any shoes= you look amazing. isn't that right? (;
next, 60s! i love twiggy's style, dresses, gloves, colours... ah, it looked great on skinny girls!

long socks or thigh-high boots :luv: still need to get me some!

One of my main dreams is to have thighs that over knee socks don't cut into. I freakin love them but can never wear them as I feel like my legs are spilling out of them :superpuke: haha

Man... clothes are one of my main motivations for real. I have a new pair of SUPER skinny jeggings from work that are so hot but they make even the skinny girls asses look huge, and they show every dimple in certain lights, so I got them a size smaller than what looked best so I can shrink into them ;) and I bought a leather jacket that I'd been searching for for years yesterday too, in a size smaller than what looks good right now, so in 10lbs time they should start to look great on me :grin: so many clothes in my room to motivate me right now haha

oh, i see you're talking about over-knee socks- what you like to wear with them? shorts, dresses? ;)

There's a blogger who goes under the name of Native Fox, google (clicky) has some examples of how she wears them, aka perfectly. She makes them work in winter by putting them over tights so no bare leg showing, which would make them a bit pointless haha

There's a blogger who goes under the name of Native Fox, google (clicky) has some examples of how she wears them, aka perfectly. She makes them work in winter by putting them over tights so no bare leg showing, which would make them a bit pointless haha

oh oh oh, her legs!! WOW

leggings and uggs..anything that looks like dance wear :luv::luv::luv::luv: 80's stuff

thank you soooo much! i spent an hour staring at her legs, lol :D

Gothic fashion and leather trousers - my reward for my UGW is leather skinnies :D

Fashion trends I currently go crazy for:

1) Oxford Heels
8oxford.jpg

2) Lacey dresses
beige-shoes-white-dress-pink-sweater_400.jpg

3) High waisted skirts
RM81618214_017_FNT.jpg
pleatedhighwaistskirt.jpg

4) High waisted shorts
strong-shoulders-high-waisted-shorts--large-msg-127732943093.jpg
urbanbehaviorhighwaistedshorts.jpg

When I reach my goal weight I'll treat myself with some highwaisted shorts! :grin: Although I love them, never dared to wear them since I think they only look good on skinny bodies! :p

I love:

-Black leather shorts
-Black leather jackets
-Lace dresses
-High waisted skirts
-Aviators (Michael Kors has some AMAZING ones)
-Black blazers
-I love the fox tail keychain on a big purse
-Crop tops
-Oversized mens dress shirts

And i love almost all shoes but I'm really digging the style of these shoes (perhaps in a different color though): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lt13lo6zli1qbwiabo1_500.jpg

Also I found this picture and I love the outfits in the sketches: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvd9vpKMjP1qkou6ro1_500.jpg

xx

I love this post. Clothes is a real motivator for me. Its all about how I feel in them. I actually love all styles, the super tight jeans and heels. Or a mini skirt (my legs are my best asset). Or the man look.

I'm really into leather jackets right now. I have a few already but I am looking for one that makes me look like I have skinny abs and arms. I'm top heavy so I'm always worried that i can't pull it off.

White jeans, they are skin tight And oh they are ultra fabulous. I can't wait for the summer to pull them off again. They show every inch of my legs, hips, butt. So I have to look good.

I brought a summer pastel dress, its mini, strapless. Enough said!

I really like how the girls in Abercrombie and Hollister look. I don't actually love their clothes. But they wear jeggings and a cute top with flip flops which I kinda like.
I am aiming to buy their jeggings soon.

I love the colour yellow right now but its possibly the worst colour to wear. I want yellow tops and sweaters. But as i said I'm top heavy so I'm aiming for yellow tops. I have to have one that I can pull off.