Tony Goldwyn (Honest about Starving?)

Apple

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
USA
Tony Goldwyn plays the President of the USA on the tv show Scandal (one of my guilty pleasures) and a quote from him caught my eye today.

When asked about his last indulgence:
Because of the, uh, content in Scandal, I wanted to make sure I was eating well. We tease each other on-set about how much we're starving ourselves. So last night I had a cheeseburger, fries and a beer, and that was a nice indulgence.

I love this quote so much because he is so open and honest about how you have to watch what you eat when you are on camera, eat healthy, and go hungry sometimes. Most guys think of a cheeseburger and fries combo as a daily dinner and it was just an occasional indulgence for him.

He is 52 years old, 6'2'', and stars alongside the beautiful Kerry Washington (love her!).

kisspre.jpg

presidentfitz.jpg.CROP.article568-large.jpg

I've never heard of him before but he's a good looking guy for his age.
I love that he has said it, but can you imagine of all the backlash about the pressure on being on TV if it was a female celeb that had said that.

I hear a lot about this show. May be interested in watching it soon ...

Also good to see people who let themselves go hungry. All I hear around me is "I'm starving" every couple hours after eating :rolleyes: