Toni Garrn

Antidote #4 F/W 12.13 – The Animal Issue
Toni-Garrn-for-Antidote-4.jpg

She's like, this perfect barbie doll (facewise) I remember being struck by her ""virgin pure" look in the pages of Vogue Paris :kiss:

Sad, but I don't see her the same way since that story of her and Karlie being so bitchy to this poor aspiring model.

doesn't the link work? it works fine for me.
tumblr_mbnzc5uUVT1rwvmpdo1_1280.jpg

here is the confession, it's the picture the link should be going to. sorry, could have been posted the pic before, but i was in a hurry...

i'm not sure, i sometimes think toni comes across as kind of arrogant and cold because she's insecure. then again, maybe she's just plain bitchy.

here is the confession, it's the picture the link should be going to. sorry, could have been posted the pic before, but i was in a hurry...

i'm not sure, i sometimes think toni comes across as kind of arrogant and cold because she's insecure. then again, maybe she's just plain bitchy.

I'm really not surprised :hmm:. I think both Karlie and Toni come across as fake and arrogant. Pity.

203013895672639274_CeTiLxyp_c.jpg

i guess its true since theyve been modeling and successful since their early teens; success must have gotten to their heads :meh:

I'm really not surprised :hmm:. I think both Karlie and Toni come across as fake and arrogant. Pity.

Why? I haven't heard anything bad about Karlie or Toni besides random anonymous "confessions". People who have met them say that they're nice (Karlie anyway) and if anything, they seem really caring because they're always doing volunteer work. Do they give off bitchy vibes in interviews or something?

203013895672639274_CeTiLxyp_c.jpg

i guess its true since theyve been modeling and successful since their early teens; success must have gotten to their heads :meh:

You believe an anonymous confession with no basis of truth? :meh:

Why? I haven't heard anything bad about Karlie or Toni besides random anonymous "confessions". People who have met them say that they're nice (Karlie anyway) and if anything, they seem really caring because they're always doing volunteer work. Do they give off bitchy vibes in interviews or something?

You believe an anonymous confession with no basis of truth? :meh:

i take it with a grain of salt, although there could be some truth to the confession. i still like toni and karlie regardless though.

i take it with a grain of salt, although there could be some truth to the confession. i still like toni and karlie regardless though.

oh okay i must've misunderstood. I thought by "I guess it's true" you were referring to the anonymous confession.

@sore, thanks hun:kiss: the link was not working for me somehow, and in the karlie kloss category i couldn't find it...

Last edited by a moderator:

karlie, for me, comes across as very fake in interviews. and toni does indeed sometimes give off bitchy vibes in interviews, especially in her earlier interviews. but as i said before, she seems cold, but maybe because she's insecure or because she's from hamburg. :D (people from hamburg are known for coming across like toni does, a bit cold and reserved.)

but as i said before, she seems cold, but maybe because she's insecure or because she's from hamburg. :D (people from hamburg are known for coming across like toni does, a bit cold and reserved.)

We have big hearts, we just don´t show it all the time :p

(Its a cliche, but there can be some truth even in a cliche.)

I do like them as models, they are undeniably beautiful. But don't you agree that especially karlie has an EXTREMELY fake smile?
I do wish Karlie Kloss would change her facial expression this time..

KarlieKlossVictoriasSecretFashionShow20113.jpg
KarlieKlossVictoriasSecretFashionShow20111.jpg
karlie-kloss-victoria-secret-fashion-show-2011-p02.jpg

:facepalm: