Toni Garrn

new haircut
3b227b3c644711e3bbfc122878962eb0_8.jpg

This haircut is all things good.

She seems like such a bimbo. Still going to Leo's events after he flew 50 women out to Brazil with him after it was said they were moving in together? Ugh.

So embarrassing, sorry everyone!

100 % not her, the mirror mixed up leo's ladies. well, happens to him, too, i guess! :whistling:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!
I honestly didn't even look at her face when I posted the picture i just saw it on DailyMail and blindly uploaded it.

I remember someone on the tFS VS thread mislabelled one of Leo's blondes and someone posted something similar to you "I'm sure he has done it too" and they received sooooo much karma and subsequent commenting of "laughs".
Sad but true.

Too bad it isn't her. I thought she hit the gym. I remember her untoned looking last time.

Rofl @ Leo and his blondes. :cool: I assume he is living the lifestyle many men would love to live.

@MCgirl

Well...she'd look like one if she hadn't found Leo.
That being said her work hasn't noticeably declined throughout the past year. she's been going the commercial road for a couple of years now anyway and for these kinds of clients her size is alright I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's been looking better again lately, in my opinion.

At LACMA Gala in LA last night:

10735145_1480921938857989_681818038_n.jpg

Such an unforgiving dress and she looks good in it.

She's been looking better again lately, in my opinion.

At LACMA Gala in LA last night:

10735145_1480921938857989_681818038_n.jpg

Such an unforgiving dress and she looks good in it.
She looks good, am surprised since most of Leo's ex girlfriends go the other way but would actually love to see her body not fully covered for a proper judgement.

@classichic
This one's from her instagram, it's not really telling but the most unclothed recent picture I could find. At least you can get a glimpse of her legs and they also look better imo. I'm happy she's back on track, I hated seeing her put on the pounds. I hope she'll be at VSFS again this year so we can judge properly.

1660426_842513965781912_747060162_n.jpg

toni-garrn-leonardo-dicaprio_7951454-original-lightbox.jpg
=> She's been looking better again lately, in my opinion.

:speechless:yes and no - bad news:

I guess it is the very-hip-focused dress that makes her look big in combination with the unforgiving white
but come on! Wear another dress!!!
unbenannt-1_850.jpg
15162318054_16b6ed0bba_o.jpg

anyone knows why she wasn't in the victoria's secret fashion show? judging by her current body she would have fit in just perfectly :whistling: